Sentinels of Alexstrasza

you kicked my alts that i had every intention of leveling to continue helping you guys when i faction changed. let bygones be bygones. the /spitting and /mooning is unnecessary and juvenile, good day sirs and enjoy your 4 to 1 alliance horde ratio
/tiphat
for lordaeron, death to hellscream
-Ambassador Ultandin
Reply Quote
......agreed
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
01/21/2011 2:54 PMPosted by Ultandin
you kicked my alts that i had every intention of leveling to continue helping you guys when i faction changed. let bygones be bygones. the /spitting and /mooning is unnecessary and juvenile, good day sirs and enjoy your 4 to 1 alliance horde ratio
/tiphat
for lordaeron, death to hellscream
-Ambassador Ultandin

i dont even
Reply Quote
78 Worgen Rogue
Does The Order of Four Horsemen only have four horsemen?

Or is it the order that keeps the four horsemen in check?

Are there any horsemen at all in the order?

Theoretical Irony... Nobody actually knows how to ride a horse.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/24/2011 9:22 AMPosted by Hopekiller
Nobody actually knows how to ride a horse.

No I don't :(
Reply Quote
78 Worgen Rogue
01/24/2011 6:38 PMPosted by Nobody
Nobody actually knows how to ride a horse.

No I don't :(

Awe... Nobody! You're a human you should know how to ride a horse. I'm my own horse and I know hot to ride a human.

*bu-dum bum clish*
Reply Quote
Why are you bringing this up in the forums?
You took your main out of our guild to betray the horde and join the alliance?
Why would you not expect your alts to be kicked?

Most likely answer is that you are butthurt in some way from it.

Its a game, get over it... child.

I know we got over your "loss" from the guild... quite easily in fact.

Promises of "levelling" and keeping your other pathetic toons with us is both a lie and goes against what the horde stands for... or alliance for that matter.

I am surprised all you get is spit on.

I hope this will be your last post in here.

I doubt it will be though. May your traitorous human skin be burned at the hands of Alexstrasza's wrath.
Edited by Frazurbluu on 1/28/2011 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Edited by Bigglez on 1/28/2011 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I eat fail pallies for breakfast... and their mothers for a midnight snack!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I kicked your alts for your attitude towards the guild after we found out that you faction changed, if you had not changed to alliance you would have been banned from raiding with the guild. You constantly bailed on raids without any explanations, you QQ'd and cried after being called out for being a fail healer when you were being out healed by a lvl 80 healer that had not played the game in 6 months. You bailed on guild dungeon runs when you got called out for causing wipes because you kept pulling half the instance by running ahead of the tank, then you had the nerve to ask others in the guild to run you through another dungeon. So i hope your new guild realizes how fail you are kicks you out, so goodbye and good riddance to epically fail paladins.
Edited by Pentifex on 1/28/2011 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Oh snap, no he didn't?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
yes he did
Reply Quote
pent, %@!# you, i didn't QQ. am not a "fail healer" it was razorscale for %@!#s sake. i didn't "leave raids for no reason" its called "family" and "high school" i ran ahead of the tank once, ONCE. i dont know what i ever saw in your fail ass guild and i hope it falls apart and dies due to your !%**ty leadership. where was the attitude? magin and gone %@!#ing kept badgering me and calling me out when i actually WAS planning on leveling some alts to keep running with you guys. so %@!# you pent. _n_^_^_n_
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
So the fail paladin speaks, for starters it was not Razorscale it was Icecrown Citadel and we were on Dreamwalker when you left the raid without warning and it was in ICC when we called you out for being outhealed by nubkiller who had not played the game in 6 months oh and btw you did not come online for 4 days after we called you out. Everytime we were in ICC even when we were still lvl 80 you could not heal and everytime we had trouble with bosses and kept wiping and you leave we 1 shot the bosses after you had left. We also had to keep calling you out on Sindragosa because you would not listen to raid instructions and kept getting yourself and others frozen inside iceblocks because you always had to wait to the last second to move away from the raid. Then you bailed on a guild Lost City of Tol'vir run when Frazz yelled at you for running ahead of the tank multiple times and then a day later you did a faction change. As for you bailing for no reason it is called leaving the raid, going offline and logging off vent without so much as to the reason why you had to leave. So go away child and grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/04/2011 6:50 PMPosted by Ultandin
high school
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
this thread is going places
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]