Gnomeregan Reputation

Let me start off by saying I'm new to the game and I absolutely love those Gnome robot chicken mounts, no idea why, I just do.
So I want to get one, I know I need Revered reputation with Gnomeregan before I can purchase and ride it so I bought a Gnomeregan Tabard and I'm using the LFD tool to gain rep.

My question is this : are there any quests ( for my level or lower) I can do between dungeons that will increase my Gnome rep ? I went to Gnomeregan looking for quests but none of the npc's I could find had any for me.

Thanks In Advance,

Z.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You actually need Exalted with another faction to ride their mounts. But that should be doable because there's lots of quests:
http://www.wowhead.com/quests?filter=cr=1;crs=54;crv=0#0+3+1+2

Turn on "Low Level Quests" on your minimap tracker to find the questgivers who are more than 9 levels below you.
Reply Quote
You can now buy a Gnomergan tadbard Gnomeregan Tabard This allows you gain rep by simply doing dungeons. You can buy this item from quartermasters You can find their location on the link listed below.

Link of map ---> http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50308#.

Or you could do quests as well which would increase rep.
Edited by Beanier on 1/21/2011 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Woot ! Just got my robot chicken mount !

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

Now I have to start working on getting one of those elephant thingies the Draenei ride ! :D

Z.
Reply Quote
An assaphant.

...I mean, elekk.

Head to the Draenei starting zone, most of those quests can still be done by all races, and it'll net a big chunk of rep, especially as a human. IIRC there's only one or two racial quests throughout Azuremyst, then a few at the end of Bloodmyst. There are also several Draenei quest givers in Forest Song, at the east end of Ashenvale.

If you haven't been to the Exodar yet, the quartermaster is outside, just south of the entrance where the flight masters used to be (the new FP is inside, at the bottom of the ramp).
Edited by Jakjak on 1/23/2011 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
78 Orc Hunter
Just a note:
You get spillover rep for all of your factions cities when you complete quests that give rep for any of them.
Spill over rep gives 25% of the rep you gained for one city to all the cities. So I you did a quest that gave 100 rep ti Iron Forge, you'd also get 25 rep for SW, Darnassus, Exodar, Gilneas and Gnomer. (assuming you have the expansions for Exodar and Gilneas).

Spillover rep caps for a city at 5999/6000 Friendly.
As the rep is basically free from doing other quests, you may want to make sure you're at the spillover cap for a city before grinding rep quests for it. Might as well apply that rep grind to Honored rather than Friendly as you'd get 1 point shy of friendly anyway.
Edited by Nok on 1/23/2011 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Lunar Festival is a good way to get spillover rep - since talking to the Elders awards "Alliance" reputation that counts towards all the factions. It's not a ton of rep per elder: but there are a lot of them and all you do is just go up and talk to the NPC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]