Lifebloom Addon

I've switched my druid over to a resto spec to try it out after not healing since a holy pally in TBC and I love it! But I have a hard time keeping track of my lifebloom duration without guessing/hovering over the tiny icon with my mouse I was wondering if there is a visual addon that would allow me to just look and see how much longer it lasts so I can refresh it with a nourish or just reapplying a lifebloom.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I've found VuhDo to be pretty helpful. also offers great utility during raids.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I use VuhDo as well and I love it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I use tukui and love it. It gives you the time remaining down to the tenth of a second
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Another vote for VuhDo
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I use vuhdo as well. easier to configure then healbot, as well gives you a count down.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/22/2011 7:08 AMPosted by Ituhata
Another vote for VuhDo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll have to give VuhDo a try based on ^^^^. I use healbot and after a lot of fine tuning it's small and shows all the HoTs and the time remaining. I can't imagine it doing more TBH, but having never used VuhDo, who knows what I might be missing?

EDIT: I just checked it out on youtube. Showing incoming heals from other healers (using VuhDo) is stellar. I guess I'll need to make the switch if I can talk the other healers into doing the same thing.
Edited by Deeohgee on 1/22/2011 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Another vote for Vuhdo. There's never any question of when lifebloom will expire, or how many stacks are up.
Reply Quote
hmm it looks interesting I just didn't want to get rid of the regular blizz raid frames I like them just fine, all I want is to know how much longer my lifebloom has left if im looking at other targets, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info7532-ForteXorcist.html
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
if you use grid and cluque to heal you can set grid up to show you when ur healing are active and when they fall off. I found this is the easiest way since you are mostly look at grid to heal anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]