@The various people who didn't play in BC

85 Night Elf Druid
@Tanks - Use CC!!! Unless you've got some gear, use CC in heroics, this isn't WOTLK, Healers cannot always heal you through everything, especially with all the nerfs.

@ Healers - keep doing what your doing, but remember to coordinate
{edit} -and to read about your class (ElitistJerks, tankspot, various blogs)

@DPS - Quit standing in ****!!!!!!! Really, from a healing perspective If you repeatedly stand in the fire, your taking heals from the tank, and thus you lose importance meaning you will die.... Living and doing 8k dps is better than dieing and having done 10k.

@Everyone - Know your class,

In other news, Hello Fenris! It's nice to be back, and no, your epics aren't worth 20k and your blues aren't worth 500g....
Edited by Deeproot on 1/22/2011 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@Healers- keep doing what your doing, but remember to coordinate

You're implying that all healers are doing their job correctly? My goodness.
Edited by Cantalop on 1/22/2011 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well, certainly not all of them, but for the most part, it seems there's a good chunk of decent healers out there. At least from the few times I've not been healing an instance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well now that I think about it, I pretty much always queue with a guild/friend healer, so I haven't had a lot of experience with pug healers. But I just naturally assume there are just as many bad healers as tank and dps.
Edited by Cantalop on 1/22/2011 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't think there is quite too many, it seems healing is so difficult anymore that I imagine most people are trying to avoid healing like the plague, I could be wrong though. I personally like the challenge.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Hey Mort, whatsup man
Another thing that people don't do enough usually in many pugs is interrupt. Almost all the dmg in 5mans is completely avoidable via positioning, interrupts and dispells. If people dont do these things it can be a nightmare, but with a good group using CCs and whatnot, I could probably heal a heroic cata dungeon on my shaman in ICC gear, although it would be slow. For speed sake, lately with guildees, weve been getting back into facerolling since our gear has gotten better. I like the faster speed, but I kinda liked it when we needed precision to make it through.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i heal heroics while casting smite and looking at Raven master his bait
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I pop treeform and spam wrath for SUPER FAST CAST TIME!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2011 9:43 AMPosted by Deeproot
In other news, Hello Fenris! It's nice to be back, and no, your epics aren't worth 20k and your blues aren't worth 500g....

Inflation. I made 10k leveling from 81-85. A miner can go out and make 750g an hour right now. Skinning is just as profitable. 20k in Cata is like 10k in Wrath.

The new Cata vanity mount, Vial of the Sands is over 24k, double what the chopper cost in Wrath. Things cost more because we have more money to spend.
Edited by Sieze on 1/22/2011 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
01/22/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Jonàthan
i heal heroics while casting smite and looking at Raven master his bait

At first it was kinda funny, then it got creepy, especially coming from a priest.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
01/22/2011 12:31 PMPosted by Aerii
I pop treeform and spam wrath for SUPER FAST CAST TIME!

^^ apparently you figured out my secret....wtf it took me a long time to learn that
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I think you missed the boat on this thread ama...by about a year or so

But hey look anal posted in it
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I couldn't see his post through all my addons covering my screen
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Ama the necro-philiac
Edited by Ravenbeard on 1/28/2012 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
you're so 2011, betty.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]