shout out to my boys Cora, shiz, lolmance

8 Human Paladin
01/23/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Senna
Everyone's ignoring me! Hey! Hey guys! Over here! I'm juggling rabbits guys, and they are not happy! Hey! Look at me! WHEE I'm on a unicycle!

ah senna, you took a sharp turn didnt you?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
U R JUST A EMO
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
01/23/2011 12:54 AMPosted by Emo
Posting on my lock simply because my name will be more familiar to those from SD (possibly even OP?).

Nice wall of text, well put together, however I will contest your point on Forshiz. He might have changed a lot since I was in SD, but I remember him being a good player and a great person. Honestly one of the fun people in the guild (and a good buffer for Shammoo too).

That's my small contribution to today's "Troll Post of the Day".

If OP or anyone else feels the need to correctly spell or punctuate their epic troll posts, feel free to send me a draft on horde to Emo or on alliance to Illogical. There is nothing more satisfying than getting your point across without allowing the other party/parties to troll your abhorrent grammar.

you know what emo, your absolutely right, shiz is a great player, sometimes i just didnt know how he did what he did, hell if i wrote that he wasnt in my post, my bad, but that guy, ever since he became an officer in epitaph has definitely changed since he was in SD, power trip maybe? i dunno. but i stand by my words,
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/23/2011 12:54 AMPosted by Busquets
Everyone's ignoring me! Hey! Hey guys! Over here! I'm juggling rabbits guys, and they are not happy! Hey! Look at me! WHEE I'm on a unicycle!

ah senna, you took a sharp turn didnt you?

How so?
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
well, you used to be cool senna. dont really know what happened.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
01/23/2011 12:54 AMPosted by Emo
Posting on my lock simply because my name will be more familiar to those from SD (possibly even OP?).

Nice wall of text, well put together, however I will contest your point on Forshiz. He might have changed a lot since I was in SD, but I remember him being a good player and a great person. Honestly one of the fun people in the guild (and a good buffer for Shammoo too).

That's my small contribution to today's "Troll Post of the Day".

If OP or anyone else feels the need to correctly spell or punctuate their epic troll posts, feel free to send me a draft on horde to Emo or on alliance to Illogical. There is nothing more satisfying than getting your point across without allowing the other party/parties to troll your abhorrent grammar.

This is a troll thread? Run 4 jor livez!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't really understand why people don't like Corainarn and Romance. I don't really know why people take it to the forums either. If people were coming to the forums to trash me out, I'd be bummed. Well, a little psyched I was getting attention, but then bummed.

I'm sure that if you'd posted on your main, I would be disappointed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I know who it is, but i don't like you.

You know who else i don't like.

Ironhide.

God that guy is terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Like senna id be bummed if i was cora or romance.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
someone is butt hurt
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I smell a troll.
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
01/23/2011 1:45 AMPosted by Senna
i don't really understand why people don't like Corainarn and Romance. I don't really know why people take it to the forums either. If people were coming to the forums to trash me out, I'd be bummed. Well, a little psyched I was getting attention, but then bummed.

I'm sure that if you'd posted on your main, I would be disappointed.

you know what senna, if you knew who i was, you really would be disappointed. hence why im using this, "busquets".

and actually if i read correctly, you dont understand why i dont like cora or romance? i just gave you a whole wall of text, figure it out dude, i know your not stupid, so stop it
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
lol loved that read, was really amusing, really cool to see I have a stalker still...

Won't say anything though, there's not much I need to say but I would like to hear more, really, its a great read. Sounds like a biography with a funny twist. :]
Reply Quote
Fyi epilads its not mangles.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
lol loved that read, was really amusing, really cool to see I have a stalker still...

Won't say anything though, there's not much I need to say but I would like to hear more, really, its a great read. Sounds like a biography with a funny twist. :]

is this the part where you cry?
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
01/23/2011 2:25 AMPosted by Corainarn

stalking you cora? wow i honestly thought you had full capabilities of reading, obviously not. we were in the same guild, durr? you know why i know as much as i do? and more? because you often provided the guild with such knowledge, over vent, gchat. everything i have said is only reflecting how much on an insecure little girl you are, that thrives on positive attention but cries when its negative,
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
lol insecure little girl, Im not the one hiding behind a level 1 alt because they dont want to the man themself to say this stuff to my face. As long as it remains a mystery to me, I will never take it seriously.

Troll attempt = failed lol

Amusment Factor = skyhigh
Reply Quote
Remember when

"Oi Wheres Cora"

Officer "He doesn't heal HMed LK 25 its to stressful for him is what he reckons"

And then u were first in line to heal it with 4.0 talents i heart u Cora.
Reply Quote
8 Human Paladin
cora, i did not do this for your benefit, for your amusement or to provide you a biography, i did this because its something thats been on my mind since you first joined the guild. cora, i hate you. i did this so that everyone on this server can actually see the little girl you are, provide the server with behind the scenes cora. omg my gnote changed, omg i didnt get this title, omg omg omg drama.

you are a joke dude. me hiding? you know if you were smart which i know your not, you would know why im not on my main. so ta ta little one, whats that? you start kindergarten this year? BETTER GET YOUR THINGS READY LITTLE CHAMP, ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
good, Im glad u hate me. I cant be friends with everyone, although realm forums isnt the best place to do it, nice to get it off your chest.

Good luck with your gaming. :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]