01/23/2011 5:25 PMPosted by Zertkis
He doesnt play the game but hes still here on "world of warcraft realm forums"

I still check the forums twice aday :/ fu

And ily Sergio <3 come back to brissy after your finished eating kata's cake :D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/23/2011 6:39 PMPosted by Dkgirl
But i love watching neighbours

Word, get drunk every Friday night at home, enough so it's hard to wack off, and sit there wacking it to all the hot girls on neighbours

Hmm Kate Ramsay would cop it hard.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
This thread just stepped it up a gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SOS
lolololololol @ deleted posts
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Edited by Dkgirl on 5/24/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/24/2011 12:03 AMPosted by Dkgirl
That was an intense Neighbours episode.

every...body...needs...good...neigh...bourss...ahhh
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warlock
01/23/2011 11:48 PMPosted by Kinnam
lolololololol @ deleted posts

Greetings, I come to these fine forums to share opinions and such. i do warn that if your certain female qualities cannot take the insensitive and truthful things im going to say, heres a thing, dont read it. but i know who im directing this at will read it anyway. so for your entertainment i present to you, Corainarn, Romance, and Forshizmyniz a.k.a. Forshizx

it all started one day in the guild of epitaph, you know, majority of the time through wrath on top of the server, however months behind anyone, everyone hated epitaph because they sucked at killing stuff even tho they can like kill stuff before anyone else. anyway, not my topic of conversation. throughout epitaph's high end season a little individual named Corainarn happens to join the guild. you know started off then works his way, reveals very, very annoying features. you know those really hot chicks but then they laugh and your like, wow i think ill need a baseball bat, cora was like that, metaphorically of course, although i would argue against cora actually being a male, anyone, he was a fantastic wow player (debatable by some) but you know vent right? you know how you recruit someone and hear their voice for the first time and you think, wow i should just gquit now. well cora has one of those types of voices. through gchat, he would present very very unnecessary things to say. he was like a little kid, yes i dare say it, cora is like a little child, always needing to be involved in everything, always having to throw in his opinion, usually without thinking too, that was annoying. my god if i had a 10 gold for every time i thought cora was about to cry, i think i would be even more wealthy than shammoo, seriously. the guy always did it, he actually cried over vent once, my god, when i was hearing these stories it almost made me fall out of my chair, a grown man, crying over petty decisions and complications in a game? never get me wrong i enjoy this GAME as much as anyone, but i guess it just looks like mr c - daddy took it a wee bit seriously. like when he missed out on celestial defender because he was cappped at watching too much animal pron ? to this day i still laugh, call me harsh, call me heartless but after dealing with somebody worse than a 2 year old for this long is just, well lets just say it gets to you.

LETS NOT FORGET THE 10 DUELS AGAINST SPEAKS! WOW! sorry i have typing diahorrea, it really is a disease, anyway. after being with that little cry baby girl for soo long you would have thought youd seen it all, nope. nope, nope. again, that grown "man" if you will, managed to trigger his tear glands, and almost sound like he was crying. you could even tell when that guy was crying in his typing. oh and the time someone changed his guild note to "cora loves dkgirl" HAHAHAHA, i apologize, but that the most id laughed in quite a while, i had to look away from the computer screen after he had gquit, because an officer told him to "grow the f up", it was hysterical. I really do not think there could ever be a unit of measurement able to put a number on how much i hate this human being, i loathe corainarn. once i left the guild myself, it was like weights being lifted off my shoulders, oh wait. no its not, every single day in dalaran northern bank, you would, of course see mr c, with his dual boxed account, (which ever character he had out) facing each other. every day, some would call that funny, hey, the first 2 weeks yeah it was pretty clever. after the next lets just say, year. it was far from clever, the amount of hate kept away towards that person wow, i just hope his computer blew up, with him next to it. well i think ill leave it at that. because i think if i elaborated on what i have already said, it would just be too much, and i dont think cora would appreciate it very much. see, im looking out for you bro :)

Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warlock
lets move on?

ever heard of romance? promise? for a long time i really did think he was a girl in cool whip. and i could only hope, oh hope i will, for stagnant to be reading this. where to begin, lets just start with the fact that the kid had a legendary and it took him months to even figure out how to do a proper rotation and make proper gear itemizations. not the mention the constant excuses, oh misery, sowwi, hes been downwoading. he died constantly, unlike cora, romance was a terrible player, just terrible, like cora. he was a terrible human being. why dankz and epitaph officers kept him is beyond me. and im sure in every guild there is the defile stander innerer. good, good, good, defile, good. romance, THE F^CK! and not to mention for cora and romance's profound love for each other, if it was possible for them to have their own kids together, i would think that humanity has failed and i would without doubt kill myself. during my stay in epitaph these 2, made sure that any desire of staying longer than i intended was impossible.

last but no least, forshizmyniz, i hated you in SD and i hated you in epitaph, except you are the worst addition to the officers of epitaph (bar exe lolol), i down right hate you with passion. not as much as cora, however. everything you did and everything you were about i hated. im glad i left, because you know what shiz? your ruining what dankz built, try and better yourself as a player and a person be like him, because my dear shiz, your a kent. :) do epitaph a favour and step down from the plate. for the sake of the guild and everyone that has to hear your voice.

i dont care that my guild isnt as progressed as yours, or shinies, or anything like that, i admit that i am in a lower class guild but im having fun, and quite frankly, im enjoying myself right now, indentifying and elaborating on your excuses you 3 people call your personalities. my fingers are tired and i still need to raid, good night. and enjoy.

im sure i could go hours typing how much i hate this trifecta of a colossal failure. and to this day i have to put up with seeing their characters and their alts walking around. and come to think of it, i actually feel sorry for calestrasz. i really do.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Edited by Dkgirl on 5/24/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
This thread is drying up (unlike Cora's tears). Needs more arguing.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
bored. the old epi/inex/sos threads at least lasted a couple days...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/24/2011 3:52 AMPosted by Tunzafun
bored. the old epi/inex/sos threads at least lasted a couple days...

Ungrateful!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Still more drama than the frostmourne forums. /snooze
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Geez Serge, what happened to you man?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Dry those Tears of Bitter Anguish
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
The Cael trolls really need to learn from the master:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvHXzP2SpLA
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warlock
gg scrubs defending scrubs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Lol Henchie, he is indeed the master.

Did you see his followup interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlQsqv-WJZo

His point is that being cringeworthy is fine if it's funny, but if you're mean-spirited about it you're a very sad human being. A couple of these knobknuckles could learn a lesson from that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/23/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Pyrõstorm
Please tell me more, this is better than watching Neighbours on a friday night

Friday = drinks and going out in some form.
Watching Neighbours for any reason on any night = fail

This.
Also.

and here i figured all the life had been sucked out of the cael forums.

posting in an epic thread. <3 to all the rage in here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
SOS
This thread needs more Worgen, and less troll love.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]