LFM Thursday and Friday raiding (Death Lotus)

85 Orc Death Knight
I'm currently looking to create a roster of anyone who is willing to raid on Thursday and Friday at 1pm (pst) to 4pm (pst). I'm looking for mature players who are willing to show up on time and start to progess through some raid content. I for one can not stay up late at night and raid and I'm sure there are others out there who are in the same situation.

Raid times are currenlty going to be 1pm (pst) invites going out at 1245pm (pst).

If you are looking for guild, you are more then welcome to join Death Lotus. If you are looking for guild or a group of players to begin clearing raid content then you are more then welcome to join Death Lotus. We are currenlty in need of more healers with a dps offset, however we will accept anyone who is mature and willing to show up on time to guild events.

In the near future we hope to have two 10 man groups clearing raid content at seperate times.

Heroics runs are regular as well as some pvp. the Guild is currently lvl 11. We have a website please stop by.

http://www.757web.com/deathlotus/index.html

if you woud like to join the guild or be a dedicated pug member, please whisper or mail me in game.

A vent will be provided. Good day!
Edited by Donhedris on 2/23/2011 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Dranur on 1/29/2011 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
an Ilevel of 445 or higher.

:O
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
corrected, that was kinda funny.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
/Bump Alts are welcome too!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Death Lotus! I like doughnuts!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
wtb orckilling and shamsauce.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]