The Elders not giving Gilneas/Bilgewater Rep

1 Dwarf Warrior
"Reputation with the Horde increased by 83"

Bilgewater Cartel: 9/12000 Honored.

Hasn't move since I have done 9 elders.

I assume Gilneas has the same problem.
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Hunter
Its only ~5.6-5.7k rep total when youre done entirely. The ambassador achv still doesnt include the new cities, so prob working as intended. With city tabards this shouldnt be an issue
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Hunter
Btw just so you know. The rep for the new factions only come with tabards while you run level 85 dungeons not reg stonecore, ect
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tabard, deary. Tabard.
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Hunter
01/23/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Kahila
Tabard, deary. Tabard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/23/2011 7:24 PMPosted by Macestun
"Reputation with the Horde increased by 83"

Bilgewater Cartel: 9/12000 Honored.

Hasn't move since I have done 9 elders.

I assume Gilneas has the same problem.

Worgen players don't even get the achievement for getting their first coin either.
Reply Quote
I've been getting Gilneas rep from the coin quests.

Much to my frustration, because I was hoping to top off Exodar.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Post this in the bug report forum --------->
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I posted something similar in the quests forum, saying that the 'Horde' reputation I got from the Org cooking and fishing dailies wasn't adding anything to my Horde factions that aren't exalted yet.

I got a response from a fellow player [not a Blue, but I figure he was informed] that the 'spillover' rep, aka 'Horde' reputation will only work until 4999/5000 friendly, where it won't go anywhere after that. ]=
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just did tested this on an alt that has some Alliance Reps at Friendly and some above. Gilineas was the only one to get faction, till 5999 (max friendly) those Friendly that where already maxed an those above Friendly didn't increase at all.

This is different than how it has worked in the past.
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Druid
01/23/2011 8:30 PMPosted by Welgai
Blizzard hasn't updated the game yet again.

Activision seeing record profits.

"working as intended" is the mantra they would reply with here.

activions record profits are blizzards, activision has been in the red the past 2 years.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Thanks for the reports! We've implemented a hotfix to correct this issue and ensure that eligible Horde players are able to receive reputation with Bilgewater Cartel when completing Lunar Festival coin quests.

The hotfix requires a realm restart, so everything should be resolved after tomorrow's scheduled realm maintenance: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1921699337

*If your realm has undergone a restart since Friday, the fix should already be in effect.
Edited by Lylirra on 1/24/2011 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Warlock
Does the hotfix apply to other non-elders quests that haven't been giving rep to Gilneas/Bilgewater when they say "Reputation with Alliance/Horde has increased"?
Edited by Siamese on 1/24/2011 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]