Sick of Rude people!! ??

85 Night Elf Rogue
I dont know about the rest of you, but it seems like everytime I join a 5 man Heroic, 4 of the 5 are complete @!@%#@*s! Same goes for PvP groups

Im tired of it, I play for fun. You dont win any Gold trophy for having the best gear or most gold, certainly dont win anything for being a %*@*. As a DPS, i wait 40 minutes to get into a Heroic, only to leave shortly after because people take it so serious they fear their life will end if they die on a raid or the group disbands because someone needed to use the restroom or something =P

Im only 1 person, who doesnt play as much as some of the junkies, but Im hoping to get enough responses to build a friends list of people like me, tired of the rude people out there. I do stuff with my guild, but sometimes we just want to do different things.

If you want to do a heroic, or some pvp and dont want to deal with the typical %*@* associated, post a reply here. Add me as a friend. Hopefully get some normal people who just wanna have some fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
4 out of 5 would mean you are the only one who isn't rude which is not my experience, in most cases as long as you do your job everyone has a good time and honestly in most pugs I am in there is minimum talking if any. People just want to get a heroic done and done correctly, nobody wants to hold someone's hand and have to tell them to sap or use their kick.

Everyone plays the game for fun, it doesn't matter how much you play certain things are expected out of people now that wasn't required in wrath. Everyone who plays a DPS knows it isn't fun waiting in a queue but in that 40 minutes you should take care of things like using the bathroom or whatever would cause you to waste 4 other people's time.

And as for PvP I assume you mean battlegrounds and right now they are full of casual people scrambling to get gear so you are just one in a million. Just don't look at what they people say in BG chat because most of the time it's something that isn't helpful or they are wrong about what people should be doing like when the battleground leader tells half the team to rush the flag in Eye of the Storm instead of pushing a 3rd tower.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
YOU ARE A ####ING NOOB THAT SHOULD QUIT THE GAME CUZ YOU SUCK AT PVE AND PVP AND SHOULD QUIT CUZ IM BETTER THAN YOU AND I PWN YOU LOSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah I hate @#%@heads like that too but hey, as a former bouncer you just laugh knowing how tiny the person is on the other side and how minuscule his/her real life is. Don't take it too seriouslt though, it's just a game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What the hell is wrong with you, Convection? Anyone who insults you is now somehow lower on the totem pole than you? That's really creative. I bet they're all 12 year old virgins without jobs as well. No one cares that you're a former bouncer. No one would care if you're a current bouncer.

Anyway, to the OP: Insulting people is hilarious and should be done as much as possible in five mans and raids. Also, you get additional bonus points for initiating kicks with hilarious reasons.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I'm sick of running randoms and there always being that one person doing 6 dps that has no idea how to play, does not want to learn how to play, and calls everyone that knows how to play, nerds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I smell trolls in here or maybe just one really husky troll.
Reply Quote
Middle mouse.

I think all rogues, before whining about anything, should be required to post the key their kick is bound to.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/25/2011 5:30 AMPosted by Amandalay
What the hell is wrong with you, Convection? Anyone who insults you is now somehow lower on the totem pole than you? That's really creative. I bet they're all 12 year old virgins without jobs as well. No one cares that you're a former bouncer. No one would care if you're a current bouncer.

Anyway, to the OP: Insulting people is hilarious and should be done as much as possible in five mans and raids. Also, you get additional bonus points for initiating kicks with hilarious reasons.

No, anyone who insults another person over how good they're in a game compared to the person they're ripping on, they're indeed a lower form of existence and by your response you seem to fit the criteria. This game has no bragging rights to it, you blow 15 dollars a month towards something you don't even own, chasing after pixelated creations from mundane repetitive tasks.

It reminds me of a test Seigmund Freud would do with the chicken in the box pressing buttons, if the chicken pressed the right button it would get a treat, if it pressed the wrong one it would get nothing, this game works in a similiar way only more advanced due to the technology that's used and the sophistication of its creation. That's all you are when we play this game or others like it (mmorpg's-rpg's etc.), nothing but the chicken in a box. I'm the rooster in this coop MOTHER###!ER.
Edited by Convection on 1/25/2011 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just put the party people you're in the group with on ignore. Run the dungeon and never see them again.

It's like the one where people complain about others staring at them, if you weren't looking at them too, you wouldn't know they were staring at you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dude, Convection. It's supposed to be fun. While it can be HILARIOUS to group with people who have no idea what they're doing, it can be draining when you're not on vent with them. If I go into a pug with a healer in PVP gear, it's not going to be fun for anyone. If people can't interrupt, it's not going to be fun. If you want to hop into vent with me and giggle about how bad you are, then sure, it's fun. I get there's no award for bestest pug DPS, but you can make the experience draining or quick.

I prefer quick. THANK GOD I'M IN A GUILD NOW. My alts are stuck being drained though.
Edited by Amandalay on 1/25/2011 1:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/25/2011 1:26 PMPosted by Amandalay
Dude, Convection. It's supposed to be fun. While it can be HILARIOUS to group with people who have no idea what they're doing, it can be draining when you're not on vent with them. If I go into a pug with a healer in PVP gear, it's not going to be fun for anyone. If people can't interrupt, it's not going to be fun. If you want to hop into vent with me and giggle about how bad you are, then sure, it's fun. I get there's no award for bestest pug DPS, but you can make the experience draining or quick.

I prefer quick. THANK GOD I'M IN A GUILD NOW. My alts are stuck being drained though.

I take offense to this post, I wear PvP gear when I heal take it back meanie!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/25/2011 7:37 AMPosted by Turdwallet
Middle mouse.

I think all rogues, before whining about anything, should be required to post the key their kick is bound to.

4. Amazing what a competent interrupter does for a dungeon group these days ain't it?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/25/2011 7:52 AMPosted by Convection

It reminds me of a test Seigmund Freud would do with the chicken in the box pressing buttons, if the chicken pressed the right button it would get a treat, if it pressed the wrong one it would get nothing, this game works in a similiar way only more advanced due to the technology that's used and the sophistication of its creation. That's all you are when we play this game or others like it (mmorpg's-rpg's etc.), nothing but the chicken in a box. I'm the rooster in this coop MOTHER###!ER.

Now I want to train a chicken to use a /chicken macro... in a box. Just sayin.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
01/24/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Klahan
I dont know about the rest of you, but it seems like everytime I join a 5 man Heroic, 4 of the 5 are complete @!@%#@*s! Same goes for PvP groups

Finding the happy medium in pugs is not easy, in fact its rarely going to happen. Most &^%&%%'s get stuff done. Most people who don't know their class usually don't. Its funny, but when I do regular dungeons I have a totally different experience than heroics. People seem to think that heroics are impossible now because of all the talk about how much tougher they are. The only difference in heroics is they want people to really know their class and use all their abilities now. Interrupts and cc are important again in 5 mans. The problem is they haven't been since TBC or Vanilla, its going to take some people time to adapt.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/25/2011 7:52 AMPosted by Convection

I wanna train toothless gnomes and gobbies to .......

Uh nvm...

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/25/2011 1:26 PMPosted by Amandalay

You have quite a perverted view on what you would call fun, 3-4 years ago I would have said the same thing but as years went by playing the same ''kill this, gather that'' scenarios from quests to playing out the same raid bosses and having to remind people the same winning strategy in pvp battlegrounds, aimlessly wandering areas to pick up the veins, herbs or killing animals to level up professions that in the end is nothing more then virtual work we as humans used to do to survive in times when civilization was still young, you begin to see how lame this game and many others really are.

This isn't fun but a distraction like many other things I can name but if you see the world like I do, I shouldn't have to describe it.

So the question now is, why would I play this game at all with a response like that? Well, I like to see the way people think and what better way to do that then playing a game where there's 11 million people on it? It's disgusting to see everyone I've read think the same way in terms of a gaming rhetoric and goes to show me that everyone's nothing but a parrot, programmed at that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

No, anyone who insults another person over how good they're in a game compared to the person they're ripping on, they're indeed a lower form of existence and by your response you seem to fit the criteria. This game has no bragging rights to it, you blow 15 dollars a month towards something you don't even own, chasing after pixelated creations from mundane repetitive tasks.

Well %@%*ing Said!!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks to everyone for their feedback. Sincerely to those of you whom can relate.

For you that assume I dont know how to play because im whining, thank you also for proving my point. I dont recall even mentioning the negativity was toward myself, negativity in general disgusts me. Is there not enough of that in your daily life that you want to bring it into a game, where the object is to enjoy yourself and have fun? I assume pointing this out is useless, as the close minded rarely are wrong. Of course I screw up, and some of the negativity is directed at me. While some can just laugh it off, I have a hard time spending an hour of my life listening to people @!*@! and complain.

Point being it would take just as long as to explain something to someone that it would whine about how fail they are. Its a game that not everyone has the same amount of time devoted to. I am sure there are people who know more about my class than I ever will. Lol, im ok with that. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. Have a heart, help someone out rather than chastise them for not knowing as much as you. And yes, this includes myself.

While the initial post of this thread was to friend some people to raid / pvp with, that was obviously missed.

Just put the party people you're in the group with on ignore. Run the dungeon and never see them again.

It's like the one where people complain about others staring at them, if you weren't looking at them too, you wouldn't know they were staring at you.

Again, well said! I think i will take your advise on that, if i in the future do indeed raid.
Reply Quote
50 Human Priest
01/26/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Klahan
. It takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile.

/flex

I'm ripped.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]