Who is #1troll? Icx Heldarram or Rockstarr?

4 Undead Hunter
Vote time! this thread is not a troll just wanna know put it to a vote winner will be known as #1 troll on Skullcrusher (yes i was drunk when i put this on forums)
just say

who you think trolls better
and why (no qq plz)

Votes end feb 5th (again no crying or trolling in the comments)
Reply Quote
4 Undead Hunter
01/18/2011 11:48 PMPosted by Icx
Well, that guy trolls server forums and ingame. I am dead serious about what i do. My guild will become the best on the server, and you will regret not applying.
who are u refering to when u say that guy ,held or rockstarr? they both do
Edited by Spankythekid on 1/18/2011 11:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I am the best. Followed by my homie Hasnoeyes.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I second whaevoz
Reply Quote
Who's Icx?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
well i would have to vote myself but just so u know i dont troll i speak the truth and sometimes people cant handle the sad truth about themselves but yes a vote for heldarram will save a wrath kid from healing your dungeon.

A POST BY HELDARRAM
Edited by Heldarram on 1/19/2011 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
And here is Icx forfeiting to the Alliance and getting slaughtered:

http://www.youtube.com/user/n00bFRAGGER?feature=mhum#p/u/17/Y2zazNyTu10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Held the Ram has my vote.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I vote heldarram. he is a god among men
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would have to say Heldarram. He has somehow mastered the old art of trolling well introducing new and innovative ways to troll. I believe without Heldarram. Icx, or Rockstarr would not be the trolls they are. So my vote goes to Heldarram of Skullcrusher.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Heldarram for realz.
Reply Quote
4 Undead Hunter
eh i also vote held outa all of em hes the only one who doesn't hav to rp a "god" title to get attention
examples :

Heldarram :HAI GUYZ IM HELDARRAM :)

rockstarr :U WILL ALL KNEEL TO MY GOD GUILD RETROSPECT (that disbanded cuz they got ass @#!*d in world pvp so manny times they gave up ) U NOOBIE LVL 7 GET OVER HERE SO I CAN STABB U IN THE ASS AND LAUGH HOW I 2V1ED U HAHAHAHA HA

Icx : I AM GOD!!!!!!!! WT%#%%!!!!! U SCRUB ASS NOOB u dont hav a 2k rating ? and u beat me in a duel listen to me qq about how awesome i am and how op ur class is IM GOD! (even tho every1 in durotar has beaten me in a duel even carebear) icx theme song go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1Z-mjru_A
IM GOD ! and a bodybuilder (so fake lol) SO KNEEL ZOMG!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I vote for Heldarram.
Reply Quote
I still want to know who Icx is?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]