Old friends

100 Orc Rogue
Anyone know if skullzai or bahzell still playing maybe different mains now?
got talking about the past the other day
-Jajubi
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I vaguely remember a Bahzell, was he a tauren hunter?

Edit: Wait, was he an orc warlock?
Edited by Schmoopsy on 1/19/2011 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Tauren hunter

I remember Unan, shoutout to Skullzai, her and I were on decent terms.

Cool people.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
He had a tiger named Beefcurtains. I leveled with him a bit on my shaman, but I haven't seen him since mid-LK.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Yeah tauren hunter and skull was an undead warrior they were both cool and I use to be in their guild played with them, my cuz, and another hunter. I was just looking to see if they were still around I remember talking to Bahzell a bit like you said mid-lk. I tried coming back once before i transferred my hunter, but couldn't stand not being able to see red and kill it no offense.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I remember when Skullzai and Bahzell were in Infusion/wowinfusion. Not for sure if they are still around after they stuck around in Unanimous.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Hunter
i think they quit im not sure though or taking a big break. also the name jajubi sound familiar did/do you now a orc hunter name wescougars? and were u in a guild called the Ancient Knights?
Edited by Valcrone on 2/3/2011 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Yeah I knew Wes lol me and him met each other at like lvl 12 in the thunder ridge canyon or whatever outside org for killing the dumb goblin lock npc. I might have been I don't remember any of the guild names from when I was over there. I was also friends with Warzone even after he switched realms. I think the last time I talked to wes was after you could xfer from pve to pvp I had transferred my hunter and logged onto my rogue to talk to some people.

Speaking of old guilds and gnomeregan
http://img218.imageshack.us/i/screenshot052007015615ul9.jpg/
Was talking to my cousin after I found this pick he had a mage named Gorthius, he stayed on gnomeregan a bit at least until xfers from pve to pvp and he came over to play with me.
He was saying how he remembered when their guild and merged with wowinfusion, I think he said the leader was shurnok (spelling maybe wrong).
Edited by Angelusletum on 2/3/2011 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Troll Hunter
Yeah, ur the reason i ended up on this server cuz I just got wow (and was such a noob) i posted a LF guild on yahoo answers and u responded lol, and the ancient knights was warzone guild if i remember correctly
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
OMG wow talk about the past lol.
yeah ancient knights was warzone's then he decided to restart on another realm and I ended up joining The Decimators with skull and bah. I forget how long it was after that before my RL friend started playing and I made my rogue on this realm. Actually in mid bc I started a mage on warzone's realm and was playing with him here and there when I wasnt raiding. Then during sunwell he just quit and sold his account.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Jajubi!!!!!!!!!!! Man how have you been we used to play every day together. I havent talked to war in forever either.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
Hey people! I hear some old friends are looking for Bahzell and I! Well Bahzell is no longer playing, or at least will not be returning until the new expac is out. I however, play quiet a bit again. Right now I am working on a level 90 hunter (Horde side of course) on Hyjal, his name is Nedroj. Skullzai I still play from time to time but Gnomeregan is pretty much dead, lol.
I am still looking for lots of old friends myself so if you want add me to your list! Real id: sexi_snow_kitten@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you all soon! Miss you guys!!!

Skullzai
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
An Corp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]