[H] <All That Remains> wewt!?!

90 Orc Warrior
ATR is looking for people that have screwed up gaming schedules. We casually do PvE. Meaning we'll raid if we get the numbers on and the motivation; and, we casually PvP, meaning at least one of us uses protection (if you don't get it, come back in a few years).

Trying to, find, more ways, to add comas, since they, are the new, in thing, I did that right, right?

Also, any complaints regarding my behavior while I am intoxicated I ask you to please send to our GM Spitts. Not Swallows, he left guild a while back.

If you are interested you can talk with any member in the guild. If you want you can check out our website at atr-gl.guildlaunch.com for our basic history, but I have not maintained the site and you will most likely not get a response there.
Edited by Orgg on 3/6/2011 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
BWH
awesome band, g'luck with your endeavors.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/19/2011 6:57 AMPosted by Orgg
With the few of us still around, we have decided to go back to our pre-Ghostlands days.

Going back to a casual leveling setting with raiding occurring if we happen to have the numbers on any given night. We are looking for those that have crazy work schedules and weird play times. Of course we are open to anyone, but if you are wanting set raid days, we won't be doing that again for quite some time.

If you are interested you can talk with any member in the guild. If you want you can check out our website at atr-gl.guildlaunch.com for our basic history, but I have not maintained the site and you will most likely not get a response there.

You never told me we had a guild website :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It was in the letter that came with your "Welcome Aboard!" package from the GM. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
u still in germany orgg?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
As the new GM of a guild in a similar situation, I wish you guys luck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yep, still in Germany and still riding the guild bike.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for editedness
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump yo

ATR is looking for people that have screwed up gaming schedules. We casually do PvE. Meaning we'll raid if we get the numbers on and the motivation; and, we casually PvP, meaning at least one of us uses protection (if you don't get it, come back in a few years).

Oh, ha ha; I just got that Orgg. Very mature.
Edited by Lorenta on 6/13/2011 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]