1 Human Paladin
Edited. I was just posting my views I was not looking for a argument.
Edited by Leadra on 1/21/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Grats DTC for achieving absolutely nothing in this expansion. You call yourself a "progression guild" but you are taking in anyone you can find because everyone understands you're bad. You are a dead guild striving for its last breath ; unplug the ventilator and just die already.

We had good players at one point, but now all we have are bads . I vote to go into a 10man guild and cut our losses.

Raids are horrible . it takes almost one quarter of the time getting invites out and everything sorted, as well as people going AFK throughout the raid night. We are not serious anymore. It's annoying.

Sorry. Typos really get to me.
Edit:I missed the You're.
Edited by Paixboum on 1/20/2011 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
That's nice.

In other news, LOOK WHAT I DID! :D
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
01/20/2011 11:10 PMPosted by Lawgic
That's nice.

In other news, LOOK WHAT I DID! :D

OH WHAT
85 rogue, grats.
What was your rogue's name before? i can't remember
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
At the very least have the balls to post on your main veld.
Edited by Janadin on 1/20/2011 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Isn't Veld in Disco now?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Seeing all this DtC drama gets old...

I mean it was funny when it first started, but now you trolls are starting to sound like a broken record. If we want to hear about it we'll just go read the other 5 threads on the first page.

Edit: And no I didn't actually go and count how many threads there are with DtC drama so excuse me if I'm wrong.
Edited by Celesia on 1/21/2011 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/21/2011 12:14 AMPosted by Celesia

I mean it was funny when it first started, but now you trolls are starting to sound like a broken record. If we want to hear about it we'll just go read the other 5 threads on the first page.

Edit: And no I didn't actually go and count how many threads there are with DtC drama so excuse me if I'm wrong.

GO PATS! Oh.....
Edited by Elementress on 1/21/2011 12:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

GO PATS! Oh.....

I hope someone knocks your *#!!ing teeth out you mother !%**er

WTB PATRIOT FANS APPLYING TO SACRED SAMOPHLANGE
Edited by Celesia on 1/21/2011 12:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Greev, thumbs down every post.

The level one alt thing is pretty obnoxious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol, Janadin thought it was me. Sorry, it isn't. Paix knows that, and Drag knows that, a lot of people know it's not me.

EDIT: Why would i say that anyways, if i constantly whisper/talk to DtC people? I still want to be in touch with them even though i left for another guild.
Edited by Veldoren on 1/21/2011 4:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I'm feeling deja vu in this thread...hasn't this been done before?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/20/2011 11:56 PMPosted by Paixboum
Isn't Veld in Disco now?

Ya and if anyone in disconnected ever started a thread via a level 1 alt & proceeded to bash another guild I would remove them without hesitation. I don't fk around.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bloodyribs didn't kick them before me.
Edited by Notstacey on 1/21/2011 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
It's not the level 1 alts are bad, they just suck at trolling. For example:

Last week, in raid, we had to remove Celesia and Elementress do to them not having their correct vent buttons down, and instead of them talking to each other privately, they said it across vent....this is how that conversation went down.

Ele: Yehhh you like it when I tell you I'm gonna gquit and cut myself dont you.

Cel: I have a harry back...mmm

Ele: I'll be Tom Brady and you can be My Wes Welker.

Cel: But im a girl.

Ele:.....

Cel: hello?

Ele: It's ok, just pretend youre Wes Welker then.

Cel: Ok, I just got knocked the *%#! out and lost to the jets.

Ele: I just put flasks on the auction house for a retarded amount of money and Erin kicked me for it.

Cel: oooo Thats sexy.

Ele: I also Have a tampon taped to my wrist where the knife hit yesterday

Cel: I clean the house cause I'm a woman that doesn't know how to do anything else good.

Ele: Dont forget the socks in the laundry room.

Cel: Tell me about your "DPS"

Ele: I die every fight

Cel: EVEN IN 10 MAN?

Ele: 3,2,1 just go I guess, I dunno.

Cel: My mustachio connects to my beard, And I just shaved my uni-brow

Ele: Do you "heal"?

Cel: Only when I'm not afk washing dishes

Ele: Mmmmmm

Cel: Flash of light, Flash of light, Flash of light, Add detergent, scrub scrub scrub.

Ele: Thats nice, I picked some "herbs" last week.

Cel: Were they...BIG, herbs?

Ele: Average I guess...

Cel: Thats ok, its not the size that matters...its how you use them.

Ele: Oh I made some Agi flasks and then just put the rest in the Gbank.

Cel: ....I said...its not the SIZE of the herbs that matter, its HOW YOU USE THEM..hint..hint...

Ele: (pause)...OHHHHHHHH!!! I get it I get it :) : ) : ) :)

Cel: Good, now tell me about them.

Ele: I actually use Bagnon to increase the size of my bag cause sometimes I cant find stuff in there cause the picture is too small, so I would say the are approximately 1x1 inch, but the AH picture is still smaller...

Cel: .....what.

Ele: So Wes, tell me what youre doing right now..

Cel: I'm not Wes, I swapped to a house wife, remember?

Ele: ....Oh look at the time, I really gotta get going.

Cel: But...wait wait, what?

Ele: Yeh, big day tomorrow, gotta change my brothers diaper, etc.

Cel: Are...you *%#!ing kidding me right now? Ok Fine I'll be Wes Welker again.

"Greevir has left the server"

Cel: Mother *%#!er.....hey Ed, whacha doin big guy :D

Ed: I'm wearing my sausage link necklace and eating pizza.

"Celesia has left the server"
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/10
Reply Quote
I heard if you hover over the character portrait and hit alt+F4 you can see who their main is.
Edited by Tuxy on 1/21/2011 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Tuxy,
I heard it was the power button for 10 seconds or bring up command line and format your hardrive for good loving.

So Im going to respond so I dont have to deal with whispers later......

Everyone else,
Before anyone blames or even points the finger at me (cause I'm a recently left one) Wasnt me :P
1. I was playing DC Unverise (ya lame, I do have to say I like the custome thingy where you can lock your look tho, hawt digital female toons with nothing on is better then looking at a tenticle faced purple haze, or a goofy looking DK)
2. I simply have no alts left on this server.... I could do a lvl 30ish pally (only 3 are below 80, and I dont want to delete the 30's cause im lazy...)! But I have no hard feels (i left for my own reasons...) :) and I talk in whispers with a %@%* ton of the members still so I dont want to make them hate me for something stupid like this.
3. I just wouldnt care enough to do it :P forum drama = overrated.
4. Why burn my bridge... i may want to go back at some point there is only 3 25 man raiding guilds on the server ally side. But honestly probably not I think im done with raiding I do 10 off/on when I'm invited.
5. Its not a wall of text... not my style :D You have to do all counter points! so they cant argue come'on.

Troll moment to derail this thread cause I like ... like 75% of the members in there still they are good guys/gals:
Cake > Pie True story cant argue it.

* Edit for Number 5 and top, proofreading my writing makes /wrist I wish english was more like math....
Edited by Craftyz on 1/21/2011 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I feel obligated to also post something along the lines of what Craftyz did.

Yeah, i left recently like Craftyz. Don't even blame me for any of this trolling here.

1. I lurk forums, and I don't necessarily post on them often.
2. When i left DtC, I said my good-byes and wished everyone there good luck with future cataclysm content, I wanted to leave without having people bring me into drama.
3. I left because of "personal reasons" and the simple reason of moving "up" the ladder in raid progression to a server first guild.
4. If I have anything to complain about, i'll most likely complain to some of the people i have on RealID about things i have issues with, not in the public.
5. I told Sed things that I personally thought were a problem in DtC, and see what he could do about it, so i would have no reason to post that nasty stuff on the Skywall forums.
6. I still talk to a lot of DtC people, they are still my friends and i wouldn't want them to hate me for leaving.

So, don't even blame me for this, Janadin.

Edit* added some more points.
Edited by Veldoren on 1/21/2011 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
I feel the need to put numbers with words following them also.

1) Veld, its probably you. You were called out last week in the other thread for apping to Disco, and now your in disco. Grats on being caught.

2) The other guy did a post to cover his ass, then realized it would be best if you did the same thing. Cauuuuseeee it takes attention away from you're alt.

3) Anyone that's willing to admit they are not a troll, while in AFN, is telling the truth. It's really simple math. 1 person + Dbag guild - leaving DtC = Hey, its not me.

4) Back to Veld, there is only one Veld on this sever, change your name.

5) Back to Veld, again. You stirred the pot in the other thread on your main toon, then decided to jump ship once DtC hit a rough spot. Its extremely coincidental that all of this is happening in the time frame that the original "troll" said it would happen.

6) Is it true that you get carried by basically everyone that has ever raided with you? Cause that's alllllllll im hearing through the g%#!% vine. Now, if it was like, 1 or 2 people, then ok, but its everyone....how bad are you?

7) Bill, still has, the best name on the sever. Well done Bill. Well done.

8) Editing your post to confirm that you're not the troll. Well done, adding more points to pointless original points or pointing out that the points you've previously made are valid by creating new points is just redundant(irony!)

9) Im almost at 10 so Imma keep goin.

10) I did it, yay for me. Veild is the troll, we have discovered it.

11) Grats to Disco on your recent kill, and to stacy for enchanting my ###%. Yay again.

Edit: I edited too. But not to add more points.
Edited by Stocious on 1/21/2011 11:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
01/21/2011 10:54 AMPosted by Stocious

7) Bill, still has, the best name on the sever. Well done Bill. Well done.

you're wrong. its benvee now =)

and really there is no way to tell who it was. i mean its easy to point fingers and all but seriously grow up. Blizz should just make it that you can only post on toons with highest ilvl on the same server. This whole bs is getting old really fast.

im pointing the finger at drag, i hate that guy
Edited by Envee on 1/21/2011 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]