Bloodscalp PvE Progression

1 Undead Priest
Glory
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
God Epadoa, since this thread is stickied, you are supposed to spam F5 on every guilds news feed and wowprogress in order to keep this thread up to date by yourself.

>.>
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
Ðevastation - Tue, Thu starting at 6:00pm - http://www.devastation.us/

Currently we're only doing 10 man, Face on Fire is officially no more.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
Two more heroics down: Lord Rhyolith & Alysrazor.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Now that the forums are finally over it's error 500 snitfist and I can update the bloody first post again... grumble mumble.
10/25/2011 06:56 AMPosted by Luminarry
Glory

Who got glory who didn't get updated? IFNT's still the only one I know that's done it, nobody else has updated me so there's nothing for me to update with here.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
H Baleroc down.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
H Beth down, just Rag to go.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
25m 6/8 Clear
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
stupid cinematic crit erroring spine.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Paladin
yea we have 4 people DCing at that every time
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm going to have to ask that people stop running the new 5-mans until I'm more familiar with the names of loot because jfc my brain.

In other news, gonna verify IFNT here in a second and get the new list up before I go to bed tonight, if there's anyone else I need to get on that right away (besides IFNT and ourselves), let me know so I can wade through the dumb 5man loot and find the real loot. wtb ilvl search on the news page, qq.

Edit: also rofl, glad there's only three tiers this expansion because I ran out of room in the previous tiers snapshot post and had to trim some of the legend crap from t11 and t12. If I do this for MoP (unlikely) I'll have to remember that and reserve a fourth post :|
Edited by Epadoa on 11/30/2011 8:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
25m spine down
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You know what I just realized? With the exception of those two faceless at the beginning, the rest of the instance is linear, which means that if a guild has more than one kill I can go back to only having to look for the latest in the line instead of verifying each.

Oh happy day! FU nonlinear instances you are the bane of my existance, come back to me glory days of 4W/BoT (fu BWD) <3

Anyway updated.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
25m DW down RAWR
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Epoch of Thought has cleared 10 man Dragon Soul (we are no longer a 25 man raiding guild- just 10 man)
Edited by Shlamorel on 12/6/2011 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
25m Heroic Morchok down. Good job all!
Edited by Jtrain on 12/6/2011 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Grats to you both, updated!

Gonna ask another favour of update informants: if you could give me the name of ONE of your drops for a given kill for the next couple weeks while I learn the names of loot from the raid vs. the 5mans, it'd speed up my process considerably (I could then just search your news feed for that item instead of skimming everything).

Only really important the next couple weeks though, after a while I'll get familiar enough with the names of stuff outta both DS and the 5mans that I can autopilot it... and definitely not necessary. But it'd be nice! :D
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
10 man Heroic Morchok down.

Infinite Loop dropped

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Went through your news feed and saw lots of normal morchok loot, but didn't spot an Infinite Loop or any other heroic loot; going to assume that it's just the armory being slow and will check again in the morning, but for now I've added you as full on normal (I saw madness loot in there) since you weren't before.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh my god are you serious, BOTH pieces of loot you guys got were from the shared loot table? I hate my life.

Anyway verified. !@#$ shared loot tables, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]