85 Blood Elf Paladin
hey LFNT raid times 6pm st to 11pm st fri-sat
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Heroic 25 Halfus down
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Chronopolis has downed Halfus, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendant Council in Bastion of Twilight.

We have downed Magmaw, Omnitron Defense System, Chimaereon, and Maloriak in Blackwing Descent.

We have downed Conclave of the Winds in Throne of the Winds bringing us to 8/12 as of today. This is all in a 10 man normal, raid setting.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
New website under slight construction.
http://2busy.wtf.la

It's legit, I swear!
Edited by Rhapsody on 2/9/2011 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Chronopolis has downed Atramedes tonight bringing us to 9/12.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
How do I get my guild included on the list we just started our progression and have Magmaw, Omni, and Maloriak down.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hi mala just write the times and bosses you have downed and he will put it up when hes got time
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Pretty much! Here's the breakdown:

1) You inform me of the [new/existing] bosses you've killed, your player-count (10 or 25), and optionally the website and raid dates/times (in server time/MST/MDT) of your guild.
2) I then check your guild's armory newsfeed to verify that bosses have been killed in the proper difficulty—25-man kills are verified by 3-5 pieces of loot, while 10m kills only really require one (this means that it's possible that I won't be able to verify a kill if you get like four of the same item and they all go to the same person for d/e but it's the best system I've found).
3) When kills are verified, I update your guild's listing (and hopefully remember to update the "last updated" date, haha), and voila!

While I do read most of the threads that pop up as unread on the server forums, I don't necessarily connect what I read to the progression thread in my brain, so the best way to inform me that your guild needs updating in the list is to let me know, either in-game or on this thread (or on the DS forums I suppose, if you have an account there already). I will also occasionally go through each guild's news feed and update them myself, if they've killed something and not informed me about it, but I only do that when I have time and am bored, which has not been often of late, since I'm in the process of moving 500 miles.

Speaking of moving, I'm going to be out of internet range again from Sun/Mon to probably Fri or so, so if your guild kills something and I don't update right away, it's not because I'm jealous and bitter... it's cos' I'm not here :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Oh then in that case,

NoxUmbra.wowstead.com Raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 server, 10m downed Magmaw, Omnitron, and Maloriak.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Corrupted Spirit 10m focus
www.corruptedspirit.com

Mag, Omni, Mal

Halfus,Valiona/Theralion

Conclave

Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm ST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
apocalypto is 10/12 now that we have downed atramedes, ascendant council and cho'gall
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heroic Atramedes downed.
Edited by Razorfang on 2/14/2011 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heroic Halfus downed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m heroic halfus down
Reply Quote
1 Undead Mage
Nef down 25 man, alkir in 10.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10N Valiona/Theralion, and Conclave of wind down bringing us to 6/12
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
(LFNT) halfus and val down
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
lawl, raid times unknown for Gansita

it is Friday, Saturday 10pm-2pm for Raid 1 (totally chinese speaking environment)

i believe raid 2 raids 5 days a week ... (mixed)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]