Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m Heroic Atramedes down
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
10m Atr down
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Epadoa's in the process of moving right now, I imagine she'll update anything missing once she's settled.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Woo, glad to see it's not just DS that does better while I'm not around ;P Hooray server progress, I haven't had that much to do since I first put the thread together! *\o/*

Everything should be up-to-date based on the information in this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Heroic 25 Chimaeron dead.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
10 Council down
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Not sure if you are willing to list multiple 10 mans from the same guild, but if you are I'd like to be listed. Extirpate group 2 (10 man) is 12/12 + 1/13 heroic (Halfus).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Currently I've just been listing whichever group is furthest along, since that's the easiest for me to verify (I can't remember if I've said this already, but I use the guild news feeds and the loot information thereon to verify whether a kill was made, and whether it was on 10 or 25—the only way to "fake" a 25-man kill with 10-mans would be to run three 10m groups and have them all kill a boss at exactly the same time, and let one of the pieces of loot in one of the groups rot on the corpse... and if someone's that determined to pull the wool over my eyes, well, they probably deserve the 25m kill credit anyway :P). I know there are a lot of guilds who are running multiple groups (25 and 10, two 10s, or whatever) and I'd like to be able to include those extra groups, but I'm not entirely sure how.

If you've got any ideas tho, definitely let me know :3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Nef down!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heroic Chimaeron (10) downed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
02/26/2011 12:07 PMPosted by Mattlock
Not sure if you are willing to list multiple 10 mans from the same guild, but if you are I'd like to be listed. Extirpate group 2 (10 man) is 12/12 + 1/13 heroic (Halfus).

You mean our only other 10-man competition has been in our guild all along?

THIS IS MADNESS!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m heroic chimaeron down
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Al'akir and heroic Halfus down.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Might as well add us to the list.

SI has everything down in 10man but end-wing bosses (Nef/Cho/Al'Akir)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Al'akir down. we will soon have THREE alliance guilds doing heroics WOOOOOOO!!!!!

danke sir
Edited by Maxisquid on 3/6/2011 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Should probably put EOT on here, 25 man focus, but we run 2 or more 10 mans a week as well

have downed, omni, mag, and mal in 25 man and 10 man as well as conclave, val, halfus, and counsel on 10 man
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
<Touched It> is 12/12 in 10 man normals. If you have the time please add us to your wonderful list. Hopefully we can start giving people a run for heroics. GL All!
Edited by Emoblin on 3/7/2011 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Okay, got you both. I'm missing raid times & a website for the expanded guild info section for both of you (I didn't see it in EoT's recruitment thread, and couldn't find Touched It's thread at all).

Emoblin, I also didn't see an Al'akir kill on your guild's recent activity—if you haven't killed him this week in any of the groups yet, that could easily be why, as I can only verify kills within the past six days (it could also be because I just woke up and I've been massively under the weather so I'm super foggy and just missed it, too). I was able to verify all the other bosses, and I'll keep my eye out for Al'akir loot in the days to come.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]