Bloodscalp PvE Progression

85 Goblin Shaman
We've swapped that instance to pug. Since all core members no longer require valor gear. If you check guild achievements under raiding you can see it's been done, also you can check my main [Emonam] priest and there should be some kills in activity if necessary. But because of the randomness of loot, we've opted out of mandatory raiding for it. Our second and third groups are doing it tho, so it might show up with them.

There is no thread because we are not recruiting currently.

Raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10 st.

Thank you for your time also, appreciate it.
Edited by Emoblin on 3/7/2011 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
easier to click
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m heroic conclave down
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Chim down
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Heroic Maloriak (10) down.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Knights of Valhalla has all but cho'gal nef and al'akir down 25 man. for 10 man we have all but nef and al'akir down. No heroic kills.

As for guild info.

raid monday-wednesday-thursday 730pm-1030pm http://www.valhallanknights.com

25 man raid mainly
Edited by Josa on 3/12/2011 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Heroic 25 Atramedes down.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
guild pug downed al'akir if you wanna update that
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
25 man have now downed Baradin hold, halfus and valiona, 10 man up to nefarian,
our current 25 mans raid 630-1030 server time Wed, Thurs, and occasional fri or sunday with 10 man taking place on other days. We are on Facebook and our website though unfinished is at: http://epochofthought.freephpnuke.org/
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Does BH really count?
Edited by Sangra on 3/18/2011 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m heroic maloriak down

we have 25m heroic conclave also looks like you missed my post
Edited by Soloz on 3/18/2011 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I already have Maloriak listed for you folks, Soilburn and Mutilation both let me know the day of the kill (they're both on my RealID). I missed the Conclave kill, however—been having login issues with the Blizzard forums, which has been causing me to clear my cookies frequently and lose track of which threads have legitimate new replies and which are old but marked as new due to a lack of cookie, so it's likely you posted as I was clearing + quick-viewing every thread to mark it as read—and it's no longer listed on your newsfeed, so I'll have to wait 'til your next kill to verify :\ My bad on that one.

Josa, let me know when the Knights next kill Ascendant Council in 25-man; I haven't been able to verify that kill yet (probably just poor timing on my part; I wish the armory wasn't almost always down during Tues maintenance, that'd be the perfect time for me to catch up on everybody). Got all the others you mentioned, though (that's kind of weird).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NGC
Chronopolis has downed heroic halfus 10 man.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
25m H Magmaw Down.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
25m h magmaw down
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I already have Maloriak listed for you folks, Soilburn and Mutilation both let me know the day of the kill (they're both on my RealID). I missed the Conclave kill, however—been having login issues with the Blizzard forums, which has been causing me to clear my cookies frequently and lose track of which threads have legitimate new replies and which are old but marked as new due to a lack of cookie, so it's likely you posted as I was clearing + quick-viewing every thread to mark it as read—and it's no longer listed on your newsfeed, so I'll have to wait 'til your next kill to verify :\ My bad on that one.

Josa, let me know when the Knights next kill Ascendant Council in 25-man; I haven't been able to verify that kill yet (probably just poor timing on my part; I wish the armory wasn't almost always down during Tues maintenance, that'd be the perfect time for me to catch up on everybody). Got all the others you mentioned, though (that's kind of weird).

LOL why would we kill conclave a second time!?!? Dumb lootz, any way i can just link you the achievement on one of your horde toons? Because i really dont think we are gonna bother doing heroic conclave again.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Shaman
Like Soil said, a second Heroic Conclave downing is extremely unlikely in the near future as the loot from that dungeon is the least desirable for us to farm.

25 of our members have the achievement completed on the same day, and I'm wearing a belt from the fight.

Is there really a need for more proof?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I verify kills via the news feed; I simply don't have the time or energy to go through everyone's achievements and make sure they're all datestamped the same. The original fault is mine and I apologize for that, but I can not—and WILL not—spare the time to correct it, because it's not an easy or quick fix.

You know you made the kill, you've made sure the rest of the server knows you made the kill, either a second kill wouldn't be too difficult when the rest of your content is dead or you don't care enough. It's the same reason I'm not keeping track of multiple groups within a guild; trying to do so would simply take time and mental energy that I don't have to spare right now.
Edited by Epadoa on 3/25/2011 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]