Bloodscalp PvE Progression

85 Goblin Mage
25 man heroic halfus down,

10 man al akir down,

Also, no worries about hte log i just hate doing conclave so its a pain to do it just to get the little dash LOL
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Nef down, CS is now 12/12, yay.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Not that its gonna be reflected on front page but 10m Heroic Cho'gall down. Sinestra inc.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
^^ Sinestra down.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
10m Heroic Ascendant Council dead

p.s. 123
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
10m Heroic Chimaeron Down
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Was waiting for someone to report a kill of something, so I'd have something to actually update ;P Got the post all ready for it on my HD, though I couldn't actually update it when the forums were down, anyway.

Good a time as any to mention that I'm changing the way I track Glory slightly—that is, I'm actually going to track progress for this tier, not just "done" or "not done" (though I expect people will actually finish this tier's Glory at some point). If your guild is interested in having your progress on that achievement tracked on this page, I'm going to need you to let me know when you get one of the twelve achievements and give me the names of at least five people in your guild that was present for the achievement (three for ten-man).

If your guild has no interest in the Glory achievements and would rather I not track it, let me know and I'll mark your guild off as n/a. Be aware that if you choose that option and change your mind later, I'm not going to retroactively look for your achievements; you'll be starting the counter fresh from where you stand (this is to prevent people trying to be dumb like the start of T11 and use some new recruits to deceive me about current progress. Not that any of you are dumb enough to do that, but... well, you know.)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
25 shannox down
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
25 Bethtilac & Ryolith Down
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
25 shannox down
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sporebat has cleared the first 6 bosses on 10 man.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
25m baleroc down
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]