[H] Afflicted

85 Blood Elf Mage
Server: Antonidas
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 5:30 - 8:00 PM Server
Raid Days: Tues, Wed, Fridays
Focus: 10 Man progression
What we are looking for: Shaman Healer, Paladin Healer, Ranged DPS classes, and all others welcome based on awareness and ability to play/know your own class.We supply enchants, gem cuts, flasks and buff food for raids.What we have done: 1/4 BOT, all heroics on farm 1/1 BH, getting ready for Blackwing Decent.
People to contact: Obliviant, Argothvanas, Chiklet, or Falrath, send us in game wisp or mail.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Obliviant and guild are for real Great guy raided with him the other night Good luck on the horde side ;-)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thank's Warning appericiate it, ya Contii you could check on the my wow armory page along with my fellow guild memebers like Argothvana and Falrath if you so desire, please dont post stuff like this if you haven't done your reasearch we are a brand new guild as of last week, so we probably have not been registered on any sites.
Edited by Obliviant on 1/24/2011 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Might i add, our first guild kill of Halfus Wyrmbreaker was on the Alliance in the guild Nerfherders, since then we have went horde and downed him again with 2 pug heals ( beacuse some of ours bailed on the transfer) AND on top of that we have it recorded at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdOg54FWbd0
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Lol your just as much a troll as the lvl 1 troll on the server cmon kid seriouly u werent in the raid and people in the raid could confirm i made no such remakrs of anoyones children in the raid get off my post now or we will have issues.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
OH and gg on lying u dont have a character named sleepwalker your just a troll trying to destroy a guild, and it's not going to work the guild members in the raid lagh at ur remakrs in trade your such a horrible liar.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
The spreading between 10 man guilds will be the mercy blow on Horde's PVE on Antonidas. People tend to think Cata's 10s are pushovers like Wrath's.

Any talent in these guilds will eventually hop servers once they realize you can't kill Nefarian.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]