Where is the Deathwing Raid?

85 Night Elf Hunter
For both Wotlk and TBC the end game "final boss" raid location was obvious...

Cataclysm....?

Which leads me to believe...

Outdoor instanced azeroth for the win?!
1 Blood Elf Mage
I've heard it's going to be on that region north of EPL. Check the map.
55 Goblin Death Knight
It should totally be in a destroyed Stormwind instance.
100 Night Elf Druid
Maybe a return to Deepholm where he tries to re-destroy th world pillar...again.
85 Gnome Mage
Who knows! All I know is that it must be even more epic than the LK fight
(story wise) Like NPCs that actually help instead of get froze for the thole fight!
01/22/2011 9:49 AMPosted by Lindvia

Not sure if he'll be there but damn it that region drives me nuts. Ugh, invisible walls.
85 Gnome Priest
Well, the way Deathwing nukes whole zones, I don't think we'll be killing him. The last boss will probably be a outdoor protect the other dragonflights while they deal with Deathwing fight.
85 Night Elf Hunter
To viggi, I made a thread about an sw raid a while back for deathwing. That would be amazing.

Lindvia, source?

Willow, Like the alliance/horde army? In Stormwind/org? Deathwing is pretty big so...

Also what if the fight took place in multiple zones?
85 Blood Elf Rogue
He's going to be encountered in the twilight highlands as a world boss.
I think he's going to be in that huge flaming sanctum thing where you witness ragnaros in Hyjal.
85 Goblin Hunter
The final raid boss will be Deathwing and it will be somewhere in the Twilight Highlands, near Bastion of Twilight.
62 Troll Druid
01/22/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Urgorud
I think he's going to be in that huge flaming sanctum thing where you witness ragnaros in Hyjal.

I think that's the Firelands raid happening in patch 4.1 or 4.2 with the new & improved (but still recycled) Ragnaros.
85 Undead Priest
Inside the Kezan volcano
It'll be on GM Island!
1 Gnome Mage
01/22/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Eustacia
Well, the way Deathwing nukes whole zones, I don't think we'll be killing him. The last boss will probably be a outdoor protect the other dragonflights while they deal with Deathwing fight.

His power comes from some Demon souls just like LK got his power from his sword but the demon soul is kind of mix of LK's sword and helm cuz it doesn't only power him it’s the reason why he went mad and his body is the way it is, I’m thinking we will have something where we take the demon soul out and he comes out of dragon form falls to the ground saying something along the lines of "the voices.... their gone..."

Btw it’s all the goblins fault.

"The Old Gods convinced Neltharion to create the Dragon Soul. With the help of goblins, Neltharion created a simple golden disc made of his blood and forged in the goblin's cauldrons and anvils deep beneath the earth. Empowered by Neltharion's magic, the simple golden disc was shielded magically so that the other Dragon Aspects couldn't see within the disc. There was an evil within the disc, some taint of the Old Gods, though what exactly it is not known." (Info from WoWWiki)

We should kill them all... just saying...
Edited by Woottoow on 1/22/2011 10:35 AM PST
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/22/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Zulukan
The final raid boss will be Deathwing and it will be somewhere in the Twilight Highlands, near Bastion of Twilight.

How do you know it will be there?

During wrath there was a huge Citadel and lv 72 dragonblight quest made it very obvious that he was hiding inside.

In TBC it was the black temple.

In cata...All our base are belong to him?
90 Human Paladin
01/22/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Urgorud

Not sure if he'll be there but damn it that region drives me nuts. Ugh, invisible walls.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/22/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Arianord

Wait by the region north of EPL do you mean...oh god it cant be true...could it?

DEATH TO THE SIN'DOREI!!!!!!! >:D
85 Human Warrior
As long as its not an Ultimate Weapon style chase him around the world then poke hime then chase him again deal ;-p
85 Undead Priest

Wait by the region north of EPL do you mean...oh god it cant be true...could it?

DEATH TO THE SIN'DOREI!!!!!!! >:D

That's just because you still can't fly in Quel'Thalas or Azuremyst/Bloodmyst. Deathwing isn't just going to pop out of Stratholme.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]