The Horde winning in PvP?

76 Undead Priest
Exactly what the title states..

Horde finally decide to start winning BG's now? in the first 2 weeks of Cata I switched to Alliance cause they seemed to be winning every BG. Honest Answers please.

And whats the whole Realm merger thing? saw a post saying something like "its seems different with the whole merger thing"...

Thanks for the answers ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
it's easy.pve'rs get gear in pvp.they are starting to taper off.most the good pvpers are horde we just had to sweat out the fail pve'rs.that's what you get for jumping ship.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
last time i checked faction had nothing to do with skill...
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
ROFL everyone knows horde are awful at pvp and not just on this server . . . horde have quantity alliance has quality
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
if that's the case why do horde get wins and ally get insta ques?if it's just that there are more horde then why are the bgs all even up?the only problem horde has is the mass amounts of pve'rs that don't know how to win,they just want to kill stuff.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
01/28/2011 1:01 PMPosted by Whern
if that's the case why do horde get wins and ally get insta ques?if it's just that there are more horde then why are the bgs all even up?the only problem horde has is the mass amounts of pve'rs that don't know how to win,they just want to kill stuff.

huh? try learning english.

edit - why are you gemming for mastery.

edit edit - i dont even like alliance, my main is a horde, but i recognize that horde are awful at pvp especially bgs
Edited by Shamram on 1/28/2011 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
01/28/2011 1:22 PMPosted by Shamram

huh? try learning english.

edit - why are you gemming for mastery.

edit edit - i dont even like alliance, my main is a horde, but i recognize that horde are awful at pvp especially bgs

troll some more on a level one.
and mastery is op for survival atm.google it.
and get to know some horde pvpers.the guys you run with probably do more raids than bgs.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
typical huntard . . . agility > mastery . . . why you gemming 40 mastery for
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
ROFL you better reforge that trinket . . . crit > mastery

ps. i like your MM spec
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
01/28/2011 9:45 AMPosted by Notzoux
last time i checked faction had nothing to do with skill...

ikr
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HI DEMON!

^one of the best Dks i know!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
this battlegroup is @*%*, it just matters what time of day you are playing bgs tbh, right around the afternoon kids get home and say @*%* like "Hey guys im new to av how do i cap flags?"
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
02/17/2011 2:45 PMPosted by Gnarlybroh
this battlegroup is @*%*

you obviously didn't get the memo . . . BGs are region wide . . .
Reply Quote
Not sure what the qq is about horde we win 70% of the time in bgs right now. Not sure bout 85, but right now at this level no issues. The only problem i see right now is the freaking bots. Damn they've gotten smarter.
Edited by Brokenmenace on 2/28/2011 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I wouldn't say horde has horrible pvp'ers, I've seen some that are awesome at pvp and are only doing arena. That's probably why you dont see em in bgs
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
You guys may win in pvp but Alliance haz Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker so suck it :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Too many boyfriends in the Alliance(boyfriends=more that one player fighting a single player) and yes that is my own term, you see you will rarely get a good hand full of players who know how to play, or are too use to dungeon, but then again supposadely the guy above me stats that they have thunderfury, and Nlessed Blade of the Windseeker? but i ask my self, why is it that it always takes 3 guys to take out a goblin shaman that under geared in pvp? off the shizzy son! Horde all the way!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Man. This debate was old when Hellfire Ramparts was new content. And it always seems to devolve into the same old, belong on an RP realm, arguments.

1) "Kiddies play Ally / Horde." Ok. Here's a shocker folks. Kids play WoW. You can't stop them. I have two sons that play. 1 plays almost all Ally, and 1 plays almost all Horde.

2) "Ally /Horde win 75% of the BGs I'm in." First off, in our own minds perception is 9/10ths of reality. Meaning if we think it to be true, we believe it. Now maybe you have kept an accurate tally of all your BGs this week? Fine. But your 100 BGs is hardly a representative sample of the hundreds of thousands that have happened.

3) "Horde / Ally PLAYERS are cowards / bad / good / stupid / better / etc etc......" I capitolized PLAYERS to illustrate a point. Horde and Alliance players are drawn from the same pool of online gamers. To assign personality flaws and relative skill to one side or the other is abandon reason to the point of delusion.

4) "I faction swapped because my side was always fail." Well, buddy the grass is always greener is'nt it? Since Blizz started making sure that the server specific BGs were always more or less even it seems to me that I win about half of them ( I do TB on both Alliance and Horde). But again, that's only my limited experience.

Now here's a point that no one ever seems to make.

"In my humble opinion Horde racials ( as a WHOLE) tend to be slightly better than Aliance, for PvP." However, I'm sure there's a reason that Blizz is'nt paying me to ensure good balance. I have to assume that they know what they're doing better than I.

TL;DR.........To say that one side is somehow "better" than the other is pointless and cannot be proven.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
This is a great thread full of useful information, and not a single spec of trolling. Kudos to all that posted!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/26/2011 10:51 AMPosted by Dwhittman
This is a great thread full of useful information, and not a single spec of trolling. Kudos to all that posted!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]