Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Exactly what the title states..
Horde finally decide to start winning BG's now? in the first 2 weeks of Cata I switched to Alliance cause they seemed to be winning every BG. Honest Answers please.
And whats the whole Realm merger thing? saw a post saying something like "its seems different with the whole merger thing"...
Thanks for the answers ^_^
if that's the case why do horde get wins and ally get insta ques?if it's just that there are more horde then why are the bgs all even up?the only problem horde has is the mass amounts of pve'rs that don't know how to win,they just want to kill stuff.
huh? try learning english.
edit - why are you gemming for mastery.
edit edit - i dont even like alliance, my main is a horde, but i recognize that horde are awful at pvp especially bgs
Edited by Shamram on 1/28/2011 1:25 PM PST
troll some more on a level one.
and mastery is op for survival atm.google it.
and get to know some horde pvpers.the guys you run with probably do more raids than bgs.
Not sure what the qq is about horde we win 70% of the time in bgs right now. Not sure bout 85, but right now at this level no issues. The only problem i see right now is the freaking bots. Damn they've gotten smarter.
Edited by Brokenmenace on 2/28/2011 7:12 AM PST
Too many boyfriends in the Alliance(boyfriends=more that one player fighting a single player) and yes that is my own term, you see you will rarely get a good hand full of players who know how to play, or are too use to dungeon, but then again supposadely the guy above me stats that they have thunderfury, and Nlessed Blade of the Windseeker? but i ask my self, why is it that it always takes 3 guys to take out a goblin shaman that under geared in pvp? off the shizzy son! Horde all the way!
Man. This debate was old when Hellfire Ramparts was new content. And it always seems to devolve into the same old, belong on an RP realm, arguments.
1) "Kiddies play Ally / Horde." Ok. Here's a shocker folks. Kids play WoW. You can't stop them. I have two sons that play. 1 plays almost all Ally, and 1 plays almost all Horde.
2) "Ally /Horde win 75% of the BGs I'm in." First off, in our own minds perception is 9/10ths of reality. Meaning if we think it to be true, we believe it. Now maybe you have kept an accurate tally of all your BGs this week? Fine. But your 100 BGs is hardly a representative sample of the hundreds of thousands that have happened.
3) "Horde / Ally PLAYERS are cowards / bad / good / stupid / better / etc etc......" I capitolized PLAYERS to illustrate a point. Horde and Alliance players are drawn from the same pool of online gamers. To assign personality flaws and relative skill to one side or the other is abandon reason to the point of delusion.
4) "I faction swapped because my side was always fail." Well, buddy the grass is always greener is'nt it? Since Blizz started making sure that the server specific BGs were always more or less even it seems to me that I win about half of them ( I do TB on both Alliance and Horde). But again, that's only my limited experience.
Now here's a point that no one ever seems to make.
"In my humble opinion Horde racials ( as a WHOLE) tend to be slightly better than Aliance, for PvP." However, I'm sure there's a reason that Blizz is'nt paying me to ensure good balance. I have to assume that they know what they're doing better than I.
TL;DR.........To say that one side is somehow "better" than the other is pointless and cannot be proven.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.