Development of a Character * Updated *

Bravo, very well put together. Too bad this wasn't around when I first started RPing just before the launch of BC.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Great guide!! I am just starting role playing and I want to learn as much as I can before I actually go onto Moon Guard. Any advice, anybody?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Great guide!! I am just starting role playing and I want to learn as much as I can before I actually go onto Moon Guard. Any advice, anybody?
Reply Quote
67 Worgen Death Knight
Bravo I say
Reply Quote
2 Troll Rogue
01/23/2011 06:36 AMPosted by Oshika
Sexual Intercourse - Ehem...

i lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wonderful ideas! I have only been on Moon Guard a year and have really enjoyed learning to rp, ( and happy that it does not begin or end in Goldshire). I found this wonderful site for help in character development. If you would like to check it out here it is. Hugs you all and hands out cookies and milk.
http://dreadpiraterose.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/100-questions-to-ask-about-your-role-playing-character/
Reply Quote
Bravo. This helped a bunch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Great beginning guide!

01/23/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Miroshka
Suggestions: make a racist character who wants to make everyone of x race know they don't like them, make a bubbly/friendly healer who runs around healing people from all the RP fights or blessing them, make an opinionated snob who always is complimenting or scoffing at someone's fashion statements, play a character who is looking for someone (it doesn't have to be a real person NPC or otherwise) and have them go around showing a photograph or drawing and asking if x person has been seen.

I know that when I first got started RPing in WoW I had a bit of an issue in deciding what to do. I, of course, did something totally ridiculous. I went with a paladin who had fallen through a rip in the fabric of space and time. He preferred to cast those around him as heretics and denounced anyone who didn't swear allegiance to the Holy God Emperor. It uh..had interesting reactions!

That veil of anonymity really helps in just throwing a character out there that isn't necessarily who you really are. Be boisterous! Be crazed! Just have fun with it. You'll find people who get along with your sensibilities and your approach.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]