LF Weekend Raiding Guild-Rogue Fizzcrank[A]

90 Worgen Rogue
Name is Orexis. I have extensive raiding experience and understand that I shouldn't stand in fire. I'm looking for a guild that raids during the weekends(Fri evening-Sunday evening) and expects its players to come to the raids prepared having had an entire week to get ready. I can make raids outside the weekend but I'd perfer to do so during the weekend.
Edited by Orexis on 1/23/2011 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
pls dont ban me i jus hav 2 dayz left befour acownt is canceld. Hopefully you all can understand that, I tried to bring things a little more your speed. . . . . . . necro
Reply Quote
Feel free to check us out and give us a trial run if you'd like:

Heroes of Cybertron is a very friendly casual raiding Alliance guild on Fizzcrank.

We are all adults, some with jobs and kids, so we're very flexible with schedules. We're presently building our first raid team to begin Pandaria content and are looking for all roles. Our guild consists of newbies leveling and veteran raiders alike, and we are QQ-free and drama-free.

The guild was founded during Cata and is running steady as a level 25 guild now.

Right now we are doing monthly raids with emphasis on heroics and gearing in between. Once we grow more, we'd love to move to a more regular raiding schedule.

If you want a warm home free of epeens, leet attitudes, and moaning, but a dedication to milking as much out of the game as possible, then this is the guild for you. Furthermore if you're the person sick of bad attitudes in PUGs and just wants to play end game content with friendly team mates, this is DEFINITELY the guild for you!

Please contact me in-game via battletag DoubleOZero#1419, or reply in this thread, if interested. Feel free to give us a trial run if you like; we wont' be offended if you don't feel the fit afterward.

You can also check out our guild site ad http://hoc.openraid.us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]