Terokar #1 pvp guild

85 Gnome Mage
WoW is serious stuff.

lol jk you need to calm down
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/23/2011 9:01 AMPosted by Scaryeyeslol
ur Harry potter's

Yes his Harry Potter's as in wizards my good sir because as in each movie like in wow he only casts 3-4 different spells so Yes Scary Hoobler has wizards. many wizards indeed
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
!
Edited by Thejeff on 1/23/2011 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
01/22/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Drakemus
oh yeah is pvp still fun anymore for you guys? must really be alot of fun for you, because you act like it. I stopped doing serious pvp after realizing that it is crap since BC ended, I just help ppl and help them learn their classes now. Maybe you awsome super duper people that play this meaningless game should make more friends, instead of alienating so many.

BTW having high arena scores makes you the best guild? Does guild level, and other things like having people you can trust, or people that are RL family members and RL friends in the guild count?

JW

maybe you should just x fer horde and do some rated bgs with us to re stimulate your pvpness?

01/23/2011 6:06 AMPosted by Icarryscrubs
http://img692.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot120510115601.jpg/

Only gladiator in here so calm down kids but dont worry you know longer have to fight because i will be leaving the server once my services are no longer required :) dont be hatin on gladiators the best to luck to hoobler and his wizards lol retaliation easiest BG to get glad terokkar..... GL finding non back peddlers rofl, some people go as far as buying healers from other servers :)

yo you suck bro your running double healer with such an easy comp and hardly can even get 2100 scrub
Edited by Thejeff on 1/23/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/23/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Thejeff
yo you suck bro your running double healer with such an easy comp and hardly can even get 2100 scrub

teehee 56 games played and dont worry sir im xfering soon got a 2700 team lined up on Illidan your just mad jeff its ok to unleash your nerd rage because ur a challenger rofl CHALLENGER Thejeff vs Gladiator Sermalòl Zero vs Hero whom will come out victorious? proly me cause you know
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/23/2011 11:52 AMPosted by Scaryeyeslol
You dont seem chillaxed right now

Teeehee is srsbsns mang i so mad a challengers calling me bad :( o well ill bash him some more when i get home from work. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Blah its not busy i guess ill make fun of poor jeffy ONE MORE TIME. 2100 56 games played and got paid for it..... Thejeff 250 games at 1950 poor jeffy cant geter together feels bad mang hopefully things will get better for ya though ^_^ like the whole lol i dont use deterance thing :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Well you are.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
01/23/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Almondlucky
Well you are.

He's in middle school you bad
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/23/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Greyola
Destroyed you in 3s and made you Q dodge, also heard you raged in vent.

Get slayed.

Congrats sir you killed me with some customers 1 of which was in 11 greens and hit 80 2 hours prior rofl we didnt que dodge either that night we went from 0-2k rofl someone is just upset. I see the Harry Potter comments have done there job anyway kid when you hit 2700 or get paid to carry people give me a call.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/23/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Greyola
also heard you raged in vent.

forgot to add this at the end of last one derp durp What you heard was wrong because guess what we dont use vent :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
01/23/2011 12:14 PMPosted by Icarryscrubs
Blah its not busy i guess ill make fun of poor jeffy ONE MORE TIME. 2100 56 games played and got paid for it..... Thejeff 250 games at 1950 poor jeffy cant geter together feels bad mang hopefully things will get better for ya though ^_^ like the whole lol i dont use deterance thing :P

acutally ive only done 70 games sir and not playing a r1 comp as you are. so suck it

01/23/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Icarryscrubs

teehee 56 games played and dont worry sir im xfering soon got a 2700 team lined up on Illidan your just mad jeff its ok to unleash your nerd rage because ur a challenger rofl CHALLENGER Thejeff vs Gladiator Sermalòl Zero vs Hero whom will come out victorious? proly me cause you know

so you can hardly get 2100 on retal what makes you think you will be 2700 on illadin? am i being trolled here? gtfo scrub you brag about %@%% that is gonna happen 1 day. well today you #!!*ing fail
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
HEALBOMBER FOR PRES. FIGHT THE POWER. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT FORUMMM BOMMMMMBBBB
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]