Know the player behind the PC

85 Troll Death Knight
Title says it all, I plan to try and create a slideshow of all the players I can from anub'arak. 85s only, but if you want to be in the slide show, send a picture of yourself, and a close up of your entire character to anub_players@yahoo.com. Keep it clean please, I'm doing this to create something cool to let you know who you're fighting or helping on the server. Thanks.
-Remote

edit: Please post a reply saying "Done" if you uploaded a picture, so that I know when to check the email. Thanks guys.
Edited by Remote on 1/21/2011 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Hunter
http://www.crushi.com/pics_customer/fat_elvis.jpg

Done.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ill see if I can get a pic of Me, Snake, Shift, and Olaf 2maro. Its shifts Bday and we are going to the bar :). Ill see what I can round up, and if they are cool with it, Im sure they wont care.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
http://mmtheblm.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/trap_card.jpg
Reply Quote
I would but I only have nudes of myself, if you want one message me ingame.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ill see if I can get a pic of Me, Snake, Shift, and Olaf 2maro. Its shifts Bday and we are going to the bar :). Ill see what I can round up, and if they are cool with it, Im sure they wont care.

who the hell is shift

Shift, Gyro, Sketch, Flex and SphinX.

My friends have pet names for each other, too.

Mine is BlastOIse.
Edited by Zenithe on 1/23/2011 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j325/opalfret9/ Unfortunately someone is gonna have to take the screen shot for me in-game because I screwed up my screenshot folders:( Or is there a way that you can use my avatar?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your house is way too purple schemed.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
You don't have to live there. And not only is there purple there is perriwinkle too.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
For one, the purple you see is the purple and black tapestry you see behind me matching my outfit, besides that that room has no purple, in fact is all band posters and records that cover the walls and two, baby you know puttin up with all my girly-girl ways pays off in the long run when you get to have my kissies and such. Besides I up put up w your belly button lint and whiskers on my was-clean sink and I let you put Buggy in brown sometimes even if I change her into pink when you are at work:p
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Oh humanity, what hath become of thee?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
02/14/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Caethus
You don't have to live there. And not only is there purple there is perriwinkle too.
You and me bro, 1v1.
Reply Quote
Idk if i am elite enough for this.
Reply Quote
02/15/2011 11:08 PMPosted by Mlerk
You and me bro, 1v1.

i like your tabbard!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Wait are we fighting over the color purple? Take it out in TB boys ;p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey Elpis will you send me pictures of men pls?! /plead !!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

02/15/2011 7:33 PMPosted by Rhyly
For one, the purple you see is the purple and black tapestry you see behind me matching my outfit, besides that that room has no purple, in fact is all band posters and records that cover the walls and two, baby you know puttin up with all my girly-girl ways pays off in the long run when you get to have my kissies and such. Besides I up put up w your belly button lint and whiskers on my was-clean sink and I let you put Buggy in brown sometimes even if I change her into pink when you are at work:p

I should hope you would put up with the lint and the whiskers. You're the girl that married a guy that looks like the toon that he plays. You're lucky that sometimes I shave my mane of face hair and that I'm thoughtful enough to make you nice sweaters outta my precious lint. What a lucky girl you are Rhyly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]