@Slept the scrub ganker

1 Human Mage
Seriously man, %*#@ you. you're seriously going to %*#@ing camp me at the gy and continuously kill me so i cant do my TB dailies? congrats **#!!*%, you are able to kill a 1532 resil prot pally. I bet you are just one of those scrubs that sit outside org, lose to duels all day, and then go find people with low resil and kill them to raise your self esteem. All alliance if you see this kid just kill him on sight because hes nothing but a scrub @!!!*@ ganker. Get a life kid. and LOL pandemonium? what a fail ass guild 7/12 so badbadbadbad. look at me I'm Slept the tryhard nolifer with legionnare and 3k achievement points! WORSHIP ME! go back to that cluster phuq realm known as Kiljaeden, I'm sure you failed on that bg so damn hard and thats why you transferred here.
Edited by Marshtonus on 1/21/2011 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
this thread is

01/21/2011 1:43 PMPosted by Marshtonus
badbadbadbad
Reply Quote
Why do people play on a PvP realm if they're going to cry themselves to sleep every time somebody kills them?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I haven't seen these many tears since I tricked Luckycharms in accepting a port to Nagrand on one of the floating islands.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
01/21/2011 4:14 PMPosted by Kerberos
this thread is

badbadbadbad

Leave it up to Kerb to get the first reply. have fun living in your mothers basement, kid with down syndrome not smart enough to get to 85 LOL. And this isnt crying, this is just a camp call for this %!*!ing **@@ slept. dont hate
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
youre right brah, I think we got off on the wrong foot, just meet me in the TB gy tonight and we can talk it over. be sure to give me your real id first.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
STFU. You better hope me and my guild NEVER find you in TB again dude, you are on our permanent Camplist, youll never be able to do dailies as long as my guild is there. Might as well transfer now, cause youre screwed boy.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Infact, your whole guild better transfer or Gkick you, because were going to camp every Pandemonium member we see for as long as you are in the guild. You might think youre all that going around ganking in TB all day because you have no life, but its finally caught up to you, messed with the wrong one. Not to mention, there are plenty of people not even in my guild who would happily oblige to help camp you because youve probably camped every friggen person in that zone trying to do dailies, I even hear it in general chat. You have no life, you have no soul, you have no skill. Kthanks.
Edited by Marshtonus on 1/22/2011 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I wish you would of posted on a real character. Way to hide behind a level 1. So bad man. I feel really sad for your life.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Your guilds gone when im through with you, taking care of slept first tho ofc, and I dont need to post on my main so your gay guild can go on a 40 man manhunt after me. You'll find out my main when I'm standing over your corpse, and it will be all because your rogue decided to be an arsehole. I'm not going to do any more replies to you stupid kids, all of you watch your damn back.
Edited by Marshtonus on 1/22/2011 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Human Death Knight
Is that you cody? You back raging at the mouth?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Dude this sounds like one pissed off 12 year-old. Anyone have a lolipop to shut it up? Go to pve server and quit posting behind an alt you pansy. "I'm gunna call you out! But I'm scared people will know who I am so let m do it on a level one. Muwhahaha, the perfect plan". Also, you say we would manhunt you, but who the hell chases after a coward like you?

I also like how you say you don't want to be man hunted but you want to do that too us, I found that funny.
Edited by Saucesome on 1/23/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I love this haha talking about camping a rogue who will be stealthed majority of the time questing. On top of that what is this whole my guild is gonna camp you crap there isn't enough good alliance on Gul'dan to make a decent guild most have gone horde. Last I remembered before they fixed the guards a bunch of horde owned the alliance base. Would be nice if you didn't hide behind a level one then I would have someone I could target till they nerd raged on me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So nice to see that the Alliance on this server are making up for their lack of numbers by massive amounts of QQ'ing.

Dude, yeah you hiding behind the level 1 character. You are on a PvP server threating to... PvP against a guild because one of their guildies PvP'ed you in the main PvP area of the game. So yeah, would you like some fail sauce with that?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
01/22/2011 8:55 PMPosted by Marshtonus
this thread is

Leave it up to Kerb to get the first reply. have fun living in your mothers basement, kid with down syndrome not smart enough to get to 85 LOL. And this isnt crying, this is just a camp call for this %!*!ing **@@ slept. dont hate

Awe, I didn't know you cared. I feel all warm and fuzzy and junk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
This guy seems like the kind of pally that cried himself to sleep when he couldn't bubble hearth anymore. You're a prot pally with resil and you're getting camped by a rogue? Ubad, brotato.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@Slept the scrub ganker

So Slept has been ganking scrubs? Gotcha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now threads like this make me happy. I would like to congratulate Slept and offer him a prize for making this nerd froth in a way which surpasses all expectations.

Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
01/24/2011 9:12 PMPosted by Ceyla
This guy seems like the kind of pally that cried himself to sleep when he couldn't bubble hearth anymore. You're a prot pally with resil and you're getting camped by a rogue? Ubad, brotato.

lol I'd like to see what you have to say when an #!#@#!# rogue with engineering keeps you locked down the ENTIRE fight and you cant move an inch, yeah sure, im the bad one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/25/2011 2:35 PMPosted by Kerberos
another QQ thread...

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]