[H] Synethesia Recruiting for 10m.

85 Goblin Hunter

Our Story:
We are a a fresh, brand new guild of a few friends with a passion for raiding. We've been looking around our server and couldn't quite find a guild to call home so we're making our own.

We were 11/12 for HMs in ICC and working on HM LK in a previous guild until we lost too many members due to boredom.

Currently 10/12.

Our Goal:
I've been in several top end 25m raiding guilds, and want to take the skill and progression I've experienced with them, into a hardcore 10m group. Our goal ultimately, is to clear all endgame content including hard modes and achievements.

Logistics:
Raids are 9:00p.m. server on Tues/Thurs and Sundays.

We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, biggest upgrade, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:
What we are looking for is SKILLED, dedicated, and experienced raiders. We aren't looking to hold anyone's hands through dungeons and don't expect ours to be held in return. I don't expect perfection, but if you aren't performing competitive dps or healing then maybe we aren't the place for you.

Currently our Top Needs are:
Boomkin Dps
other exceptional dps

We expect our raiders to understand their class and come prepared to raids with knowledge of the encounters, flasks, potions, etc.

If you believe you are capable of helping us accomplish that goal and an exceptional player, we would love to talk to you no matter what class/spec you are. Feel free to contact any of us in game, on our website (http://synesthesia.wowstead.com/), or in this thread if you are interested or have questions.
Edited by Azglok on 3/13/2011 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I'm going to stop !%!%ing around and be more active in recruitment. If you're interested in raiding 10m and pushing to be one of the best on the server, contact me or gingervitus.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Updated our info
We are 9/12, Cho'gall to 7% with pugs

Looking for: Holy Priest, Tank (non-pally), and Boomkin Dps
Reply Quote
65 Human Rogue
You do realize you're on Malorne right?

Why not just go join <Its Elementary>, <Fever>, <PPP> or <Nerfed>?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
You do realize you're on Malorne right?

Why not just go join <Its Elementary>, <Fever>, <PPP> or <Nerfed>?

I use to be in one of them, can you guess which one?
Edited by Azglok on 2/21/2011 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
still looking for a boomkin?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
02/21/2011 10:18 PMPosted by Draakmis
still looking for a boomkin?

Yes we are. We will be raiding tonight and will likely have a spot open. If you are interested get in touch with Gingervitus, Disembowler, or myself.
Edited by Azglok on 2/22/2011 5:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Did a co-run with these guys on a night we were short. They have some damn good players.

Good luck with the recruitment!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Could use a few more dps, especially a decent boomkin.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
You guys still recruiting tanks?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
03/23/2011 10:22 PMPosted by Pipebomb
You guys still recruiting tanks?

Sorry, but right now our main group is full on tanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]