Sambas

90 Troll Hunter
Last tamed at 4:48am server, 1/22/11. Good luck!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Thanks for the info! I have terrible luck with rare spawns for my hunter but I'd really like this guy. Too bad I will be at work when he respawns apparently. D:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
NPCScan addon seems to help, the only issue is that it alerts to trained pets and you have to clear your cache when it finds one. Had another hunter come up skinning while I was waiting at a spawn point with his Sambas pet... Fortunately he was nice and changed to a different one while there 8)

Hopefully players of both sides will be nice enough not to interrupt whichever hunter finds and starts training.

Best of luck!

-- Filo

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I saw that pet in Wintergrasp 8) the other day, it's pretty awesome. When I get my hunter up to 85 I hope to get it and take mine into Wintergrasp 8)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
When someone next tames him, along with the time could you mention which of the spawn points you found him at. It helps the many hunters who spend their time looking and waiting to know where he was last 8)

Thanks!

-- Filo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
tamed Sambas at 4:24 pm at location 49.6 , 22.5
Reply Quote
Got him this morning at about 8:00 EST around 42.5, 38.9

Happy I decided to do a check before I left for work.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Now I know when to check next, thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
i'll assume you were the blood elf hunter i saw flying around right before deathwing decided that was a good time to come in and blow us all up?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
No, my hunter is a troll. I was out there but after that. :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I got him at 7:27 P.M. server time (8:27 P.M. EST) Good luck to all those still hunting
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I missed him by 5 minutes, asfikhasfdkjhQIASUIKDF

I have the worst luck with rare spawns. :(

Anyone seen Karoma out there either?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yea, the random blood elf hunter you saw was me, and it irks me so to know I was that close just on a whim....
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I tamed him on my hunter at 7:43am server (8:43am EST), glad I checked before work! And it didn't even set NPCscan off...almost missed him!

I mailed you the time Ceras just incase you don't see this.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Found Sambas again at 5am server, whispered a zillion hunters til I found someone who wanted to tame him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Has anyone tamed Sambas of late? I'd like to know the time so I at least have an idea of when he'll be around when I miss him again.....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Trained (*finally*) Sambas 6:44am server 2/04 at eastern spawn point. Tip for those using NPCScan, remove eastern kingdoms from area field and it fires properly.

-- Filo
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Thanks for the info, I will tell Ceras if he doesn't see it here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]