(H) raiding for the night owls

85 Orc Shaman
Ill try keep this simple. Im looking for individuals that seek to raid, yet are currently unable, due to their guild's raid schedule. Typical raids start times are in the late afternoon after most people get off work. But for some people those raid times just dont work, as they are not available until later in the night.

So Im seeking to form a group (10m) that is looking to raid from 11pm-2am, on tuesday and thursday.

You do not have to leave your guild for this. All I seek is competent people. Know your class, listen to directions, and dont stand in *#*@ that kills you.

I will admit, I am a lone DPS that is trying to get this ball rolling. I dont have anyone else currently lined up to help in this endeavor. But I have known of many other people on this server that want to raid, yes cant because their guild raids too early for them.

So if this applies to you, here is your chance to get in on some raiding. Send me a tell in game, also as Jeinova, or reply to this post.

At the same token, if what im trying to get started here already exists with another group and your looking for melee dps, send me a tell.

Thanks for your time.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm a tank / healer (do both, have done both in ICC 10m) and have a warlock partner. I would be interested in this on Thursday nights.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
<BANTOWN> is currently putting together a raiding schedule so that we (months later) can begin clearing the new cata content with a dedicated raid group.

The officers of the guild are all located in different parts of California and are planning on making the raid times you are suggesting our official guild raid times permanently.

Contact me, or Fullofbuffs in game if you are interested. (if you talk to fullofbuffs refer him to this forum post)

I'm sure the guild stuff can eventually be worked out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]