Server Population

85 Blood Elf Warlock
I keep hearing of people wanting to transfer to different servers. It seems like many feel like Exodar i dead. I am wondering if others feel this way. Please give detailed replies I am truly curious as to whether or not this server is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Exodar isn't dead, it's just severely hampered by the amount of casuals versus the amount of hardcore/medium-core raiders. We're getting there though, I'd like to see some more competitive guilds, personally, I think people just aren't doing PuG heroics, which causes them to not gear up to be able to do PuG raids (bad idea, but is possible with semi-pug runs, similar to Rhet's old gdkp run).

The server pop. is definitely not the problem IMHO, as I said earlier, I believe it's more that most of the players on this server are semi-casual and don't care for/have fun playing the new raiding system.

OT: I think they should go back to normals being for casuals and heroics being really, really hard. (like they are now, maybe a bit harder because if you are good you could farm normals, but if you were ba.."casual" you could make progress on the content without getting stuck on the first boss for 3+ hours and giving up.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
01/22/2011 5:37 PMPosted by Sinurse
I keep hearing of people wanting to transfer to different servers. It seems like many feel like Exodar i dead. I am wondering if others feel this way. Please give detailed replies I am truly curious as to whether or not this server is dead.

The server is not dead, there are plenty of guild LFM in these very forums.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Define "dead". There are some servers with much, much less activity than this one, so I wouldn't call it that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
There still are people who play on Exodar. Take any of the guilds that are posting for raid members. Do a /who on them and see how many are on (esp weekends & Tues-Thurs nights).

There are smaller guilds who may have 1 or 2 on at any given time. The medium guilds may have 8-13 members on (maybe more depending). Then there are those who remain without a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Trying going to Stonemaul... that server is DEAD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
stonemaul? thats where i come from!

Honestly, we need more fishing/farming bots, the economy is horrendous
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I wouldn't call the server dead, but man I would love to do some alt runs on the weekends here and there. There are just no damned pugs. Least on the blue side.
Edited by Vishtara on 5/9/2013 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]