(A) The Zoo

90 Worgen Druid
Ouch, my pride
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Chapter 4: The Case of the Missing Druids - Let's Go Bowling
with tribute (and apologies) to the Coens

The Stranger: Darkness warshed over The Zoo - darker'n a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom.

It's not so bad! Sure we are outnumbered more than ever, our economy makes Greece look solvent, tree form is still on a stupid cool-down, and over 500 druids have gone missing! But hey... we still have... we still have.... /cry... Okay... we admit it. This whole situation is a Cataclysmic disaster!

Walter: That's right, Zoo, they peed on your @&%$ing rug.

Don't remind us. Orcs were supposed to get out of Ashenvale! Now it is on fire?!?!. Who is in charge here anyhow?

The Big Blizzowski: Are you employed, sir?
The Zoo: Employed?
The Big Blizzowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
The Zoo: Is this a... what day is this?
The Big Blizzowski: Well, I do work sir, so if you don't mind...
The Zoo: I do mind, The Zoo minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

Reality check, Cho'gall. Nobody is gonna fix this mess for us.

The Zoo: I could be just sitting at home with pee stains on my rug.

But no. The Zoo will not give up. The bath robe is coming off. There is only one solution. We need more druids! Old druids come on back. We have saved your spot! And new druids... we still have cookies!

The Zoo: Also, my rug was stolen.
GM Support: The rug was in the car?
The Zoo: No. It was here.
GM Support: Oh! separate incidents.
Answering Machine: Zoo? This is Blizzowski. I need to see you. I'm the one who took your rug.
GM Support: Well. I guess we can close the file on that one.

Did we forget to mention there is a big new Orc fortress on the high ground above Astranaar?

Walter: @&%$ it, Zoo, let's go bowling.

Hey! That's a great idea! :)

Donny: They posted the next round for the tournament.
Walter: Donny, shut the f- when do we play?

Sunday evenings sound good for everybody?

The Zoo: Yeah, well. The Zoo abides.
The Stranger: The Zoo abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' they're out there. The Zoo. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope they make the finals

So here is the deal. An all-druid guild is just about the most awesome thing ever done in WoW. Yet even with all that awesome it is hard to compete with non-druid mains, raid schedules, real life, etc. But where is the fun in all that? Don’t you deserve a night out with the druids? Of course you do! So starting on the evening of Sunday, April 8, The Zoo will begin hosting a weekly Druid Bowling League so you can get your druid on. All Cho’gall Alliance Druids are welcome!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All-Druid Spring Bowling League, brought to you by The Zoo!

Sunday Evenings, 7 – 11pm server, starting April 8, 2012.

Who: All Cho’gall Alliance Druids (including our non-Zoo friends)

Why: Because all-druid fun is the best fun of all.

What: World PVP (Free Ashenvale!), All-druid dungeons or maybe old-school raids, All-druid battlegrounds. And, of course, dance parties! We will probably make this up as we go along but whatever we do it will be all-druid so it will be awesome.

Beginners Welcome! Bring some friends and roll a new druid. We don’t have those bumper thingies but we still have cookies and bags and a little bit of gold to get you started on big, bad Cho’gall.

Sign-up: Contact me in-game on Lunasea or Babyluna. Or just /join Zoo channel and we will hook you up. My personal plan is to just coordinate things behind the counter during the Bowling League hours; ready to spray the disinfectant in your shoes and set you loose on unsuspecting hordies. :)~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
im so excited!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
druid night of course!! and welcome back! i feel honored to have been able to invite you! :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
zoo hit level 19 a few minutes ago!! scared me when it popped up! whats up whats up 10% honorable mention!

/Flex
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bounce

Happy Easter Everyone!

/reminder

Tonight is our 1st Night of Druid Bowling League, so all you Alliance druids come out to play!

/bait

Pinoak stopped by this morning and will have a fem dwarf available for bunny ears! If any hordies are listening in.... there will not be stealthed kitties by that cute lady dwarf on the Stormwind bank steps.

/endbait
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
first bowling league was great! lots of hordies died tonight!! but we need more activities that baby druids can join in on! any ideas?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I agree TallyRag! Our first night of bowling league was a blast. Thank you to all the non-Zoo druids who jumped in to help as we made our first push to get those nasty Orcs out of Ashenvale.

My favorite memories of The Zoo still go back to the days when we leveled in waves and 4 or 5 of us would head into Warsong as a packs of kitties, bears and elves. Think I can stir up some interest on the Druid forums if I can adequately describe the awesomeness of running flags as a pack with your druid friends?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
o you would certainly get a great response on the druid forums! its such a happy place!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I made my post on the druid forums and this week's Bowling League will indeed focus on getting new young druid bowling teams started on the right path.

So if you want to join the fun find a few buddies, roll alliance druid and hit the wilds of Cho'gall together as your own little pack of druids. We will find you and extend an invite and welcome kits will get you started to buy a grace period past the barefoot and broke stage that is kind of overwhelming on Cho'gall Alliance.

Next Bowling League Night is Sunday April 15, starting at 7pm server! But feel free to start your new druids all week long. Ideally you are level 10 or more and ready to hit Warsong with your new team for Bowling Night!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sorry I couldnt attend Luna.

7pm server is 9 AM here, I will try for the next one tho.

Awww.. it's okay. I tried to talk to all the other guilds to see when we could have the least amount of conflicts and borrow all their druids. That's how Sunday nights became Bowling League night. But of course it is not the best fit for everyone.

Maybe we can pick other times... All-Druid Darts League? Golf League? Book Club?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bounce

We have a great bunch of new druids this week! It is not too late to join the fun during our 2nd All-Druid Bowling League night (Sunday April 15, 7pm server). Ideally you can already be at level 10 (plus out of the start zone if you are worgen) so you can join right in from the start with our Stormwind Dance Party and Dalaran Portal Party. See you there!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bump

Bowling Tonight!

/enuffsaid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]