(A) The Zoo

90 Night Elf Druid
i have an evil side apparently! Twas my way of saying i miss you guys, ive been in and out of the hospital lately, will hopefully be online tonight!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hospital? What's up with that Tala?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ha ill tell you next time i see you online
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dear god no!!
Reply Quote
42 Night Elf Druid
Reporting for duty. Glad to be in such an awesome guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Glad to have you!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/Kicks down the door
/eyeballs the room
/flex
/taunt
/epic dance party !
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1pD8ipbQU

^ Epicness right there
Edited by Orren on 7/4/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/Kicks down the door
/eyeballs the room
/flex
/taunt
/epic dance party !

You win the internets sir!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I may have to start a another druid or when i get some extra cash, bring this character over. Your Guild sounds really fun place to get some horde. I started out on a pvp server and use to run with 3-4 other druid looking for horde. I will at least start another druid to check you all out soon.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
/Kicks down the door
/eyeballs the room
/flex
/taunt
/epic dance party !

/target gnutty
/shoo
/typhoon out door
/flex
/the real epic dance party
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All-Druid Bowling League - Week 14: It's too hot!

It's too hot to be a character with fur! It's too hot to leave the comfort of our Stormwind fountain! It's too hot to come up with a clever theme for this week's Bowling League!

So excuse us if we do not have a full plan for this week's bowling. Most bowling alleys have that nice cool air conditioning, but not in Azeroth! So we are gonna make do the best we can. The only plan we have so far is to meet in Moonglade as usual. But then we are gonna strip down to our skivvies and run as a pack through the furbolg cave to Winterspring! Maybe after a naked run in the snow and buying everybody a Winterspring Cub we will be able to think straight again and plan this week's visit to see the Horde. :)

Bowling League (Week 14) will start Sunday, July 8th, at 7pm server (US Central). Roll your Alliance druid on Cho'gall, then join zoo chat and ask for an invite!

Also: The Zoo is now level 24! Thank you druids!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Luna,
I enjoy reading your « bowling league promotion » so much !
They're always fun :)
Edited by Belicelly on 7/7/2012 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Luna,
I enjoy reading your « bowling league promotion » so much !
They're always fun :)

Thank you, Beli! Now get your druid to 85... we need more bowlers!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Q: What could be more fun than going “bowling” with druid buddies once a week?

A: “Bowling” with your druid buddies two times every week!

It’s official! All-Druid Bowling League is expanding the schedule to include more druids and more fun! So if you were holding off on trying your hand at bowling because Sunday nights did not fit your schedule your excuse is now gone!

Bowling League Schedule for remainder of July:
  • Wednesday, July 11 at 7pm
  • Saturday, July 14 at 1pm
  • Tuesday, July 17 at 8pm
  • Friday, July 20 at 9pm
  • Thursday, July 26 at 9pm
  • Sunday, July 29 at 7pm
  • All times are server time (US Central), and hopefully there is a fit there for anybody's schedule. So roll your Alliance druid on Cho'gall now! Then /join zoo chat to ask for an invite!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Hakunamätata has posted his latest Bowling League video on thezooguild channel on youtube!

Another spectacular effort! Subscribe now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/thezooguild?feature=watch
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Hey my lovely druids! i need to apologize for not being around lately, RL has been incredibly busy lately and had me in a pretty depressed state, so i havent had the enthusiasm to log on lately. I will hopefully be back very soon when i manage to get the time. I miss you guys and have fun!!! Be sure to /Pounce on those new druids and make me proud!! ill need to practice pouncing to try and get on par with Lunasea once i manage to get back!!

Ps: great video Hakuna!!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    I think I will come on over to your pvp server. I miss hanging out with my own kind, so my next day off of work, I think I may come over.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]