(A) The Zoo

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello from the red side!! :)

At least one of you has ganked my alt (the culprit's name rhymes with "shmurd-shmazm")..lol. I tried to /moo but couldn't before I was dead. I am not sure it would have made a difference but it's all good ;)
Edited by Samarrah on 9/7/2012 4:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
KILL ALL HORDE! The new bad horde are worse than chogall tho. THUNDREBUTTS HOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/07/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Lilbyt
KILL ALL HORDE! The new bad horde are worse than chogall tho. THUNDRELARDS HOOOOOOOO
ftfy <3

Or was it thundertards? I'm going to make it my personal mission to gank any and all Shattered members!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Or was it thundertards? I'm going to make it my personal mission to gank any and all Shattered members!
http://i.imgur.com/ayxIJ.gif

LOL I want that t-shirt!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello from the red side!! :)

At least one of you has ganked my alt (the culprit's name rhymes with "shmurd-shmazm")..lol. I tried to /moo but couldn't before I was dead. I am not sure it would have made a difference but it's all good ;)

Some of our druids are rather feisty :P

Not all of us attack on sight, especially if /Moo comes into play :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
For our last Bowling League night of the Cata season we are throwing a big party! Woohoo!

Cross-realm zoning is still a buggy, confusing mess but we figure why not make it even crazier so I have extended an invite on the Druid forums for all Alliance druids to join us this coming Sunday (Sept. 23 at 7p server), for a big, big, big All-Druid Bowling League End-of-Seaon Blowout Party! We will hook up off-server folks in pairs on RealID/Battletags and have them join us on the Moonglade dance floor before we head out for a massive bowling adventure!

I also want to say thank you for all who helped and participated during Cata with The Zoo and with Bowling League. We kind of expected a lot of our druids would be heading back to mains as new content comes into play, and indeed that is happening. But we will do our best to keep the Bowling going, so remember to tell your raid leaders... "Sorry! Can't raid on Sunday... I have Bowling League!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh yeah, Bowling on Sundays! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/07/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Nerdgasm

lulz
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/17/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Riketycrikit

lulz

That name from "Its always sunny in Philadelphia"?

If it is, I love you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/17/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Taladol

lulz

If it is, I love you

Best show!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

If it is, I love you

Best show!

Agreed!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

If it is, I love you

indeed it is :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ITS MASS, IM PACKING ON MASS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What is happening I don't understand.

Someone set my alarm for me so I remember to be online and not asleep for the next bowling night.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happy Fun Druid Times Last Night...

Come join the fun Druids

:)
Edited by Evelyas on 9/24/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So I think I would be happy if I could level to 90 by farming and pet battling.

Pets + Peaceful farm with no horde = happy Lykos.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
So I think I would be happy if I could level to 90 by farming and pet battling.

Pets + Peaceful farm with no horde = happy Lykos.

I have a bunch of people from Lock Down on real ID. If things get to hot on Cho'gall, I usually ask them for an invite to group and Poof I'm on Zul'jin PvE realm. Though, I don't know how it would work now if they start doing dungeons. -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]