(A) The Zoo

24 Night Elf Druid
01/25/2011 6:39 AMPosted by Pezzle
Maybe this will help, grrrrr.... join The Zoo, Worgen Druid style!!!!

Only one issue with leveling a new druid ... the horribad nelf zones worgen get dumped into ... YUK

Even DW torching them didnt repair them zones

If you mean Darkshore, etc. There's luckily a boat from Rut'theran Village to Stormwind. It saved me a lot of pain once I got my Worgen out of the starting zone. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Awww Pezzle (Fx). I said you had to make a druid! I didn't say you had to level a druid.

All good by me if you make a level 1 Night Elf. Or push through the Worgen zone.

You just need to ask yourself... how many dances do i want to bring to the next Zoo party?

I have been working on this with my choreographer
/elfdance
/beardance
/kittydance
/treedance <~~~ glyphed for awesome

repeat... every 3 minutes
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You need to hang out with me little goblin! Maybe it will rub off. have zero motivation to level or gear up and I am having a blast with Cata once I decided not to make it a job.

Why just the other day I was hanging out in Stormwind, enjoying our new hot tub outside the bank after our officers meeting, and I was thinking, "Who needs 85? This is the life right here."

And then I noticed a new NPC lady had appeared only a few feet away and she had a quest for me! Whoa Blizz, you really have gone overboard with this casual friendly thing. Quest delivery just like the pizza guy. Can I get home delivery on some new epics too?

Anyway, before I knew it I had this new easy quest. Go to the Park in Stormwind. Talk to the Lunar Festival Harbinger. Good job Blizz. That's my speed.

So anyhow. I head to the Park.

But... there is no Park. There is this Yellow Question Mark thing floating on my map, but there is no NPC.

No Park. No Lunar Festival Harbinger. And then it dawned on me. No druids! The druids in the Park have gone... missing.

Chapter 3 - The Case of the Missing Druids: "Deathwing Ate The Park"

To me that is a sign. It is time we had our first Zoo adventure of the year. Stay tuned for my next posting for details. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, I happened to notice the no park thing too for the quest. The good thing is you can turn that quest in at any major city i think. I actually happened to be in dalarn when I turned it in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah, I happened to notice the no park thing too for the quest. The good thing is you can turn that quest in at any major city i think. I actually happened to be in dalaran when I turned it in.

Well, that is my first double post ever. If you look closely between the two, you will spot the difference.(so long as you don't include these couple sentences.)
Edited by Brettman on 1/25/2011 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/25/2011 6:14 AMPosted by Pezzle
/moo?

You mean like our Feral? Our Fx Feral?

Oh My God!
Look what they have done to you!
You're Green! You're Horde!
You're a cute little Goblin!

Yup FX former Tree / moonkin druid .. pretty sure I was not one of them bears.

I retired my druid at the start of cata to an oceanic server and never really go back into the mess that was made of resto druids.

so..

I love Goblins .. hehe so cute and being an awesome shammy healer is fun too, a lot more challenging that resto druid healing as shammies quite frankly suck as healers so we have to work twice as hard but we do have MANA TIDE totem so it kinda evens things out a little.

Also throwing out Lightning bolts and lava bursts while running around is a lot of fun .. good for annoying mages before they nuke me.

Shammys are quite possibly the BEST healers as of Cata =o

Healer's arent what they were in wotlk. especially not resto druids, which are atm, quite possibly the worst :X

Anyhow, glad to see you, wish you'd come back!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
All is well! We found Fx. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
More druids needed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Random appearance, random name, random person checking in! The Zoo sounds like a wild place to hang. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2011 7:51 AMPosted by Sterfana
Random appearance, random name, random person checking in! The Zoo sounds like a wild place to hang. :)

Hello random young druid. Are you lost?

Would you like to come join us in The Zoo? We have cookies.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2011 9:29 AMPosted by Lunasea
We have cookies.

Oooooohhh cookies! And milk?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Sterfana
We have cookies.

Oooooohhh cookies! And milk?

Okay. I will make sure you can have some milk with your cookies.

But I want to toss out a caution. As part of our efforts to bring our Tauren Druid brothers and sisters into the Zoo we have learned to be very sensitive to any cultural issues of the Tauren nation. So we just ask that you try to be respectful in any discussions that could be construed as Tauren-related. Such topics may include milk and other dairy products, beef and all beef byproducts, particular aspects of bovine anatomy such as udders, and certain behaviors such as scratching fleas, grazing and chewing cud. Thank you for your cooperation. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thank you for bringing that up. I certainly don't want to churn up any hard feelings that would further drive a steak between our factions. I will be on my best behavior and not be bull-headed in groups and try not to hot dog it in battlegrounds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]