(A) The Zoo

85 Night Elf Druid
The Zoo delivers! Fresh baked cookies were provided as promised.

A+++++ guild would join again :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/01/2011 10:25 PMPosted by Sterfana
The Zoo delivers! Fresh baked cookies were provided as promised.

A+++++ guild would join again :D

Don't join too often, or you'll get fat. Cookies aren't the healthiest of foods.
Reply Quote
02/03/2011 4:26 AMPosted by Fxthebear

Don't join too often, or you'll get fat. Cookies aren't the healthiest of foods.

Have you seen worgen bears .. we are built to be big bad and well padded ... MOAR COOKIES please.

on a side note .. good god worgen females are ugly ... need to find some goggles to hide these bug eyes.

Haha. I thought my female worgen was pretty... ^^"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump for an awesome guild!

P.S. Hi Morroes!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Heya Zoo... in between dungeons I'm farmin tin and coarse stone... just sayin. :P
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I may or may not have needlessly slain one of your members in what amounted to the terrible product of boredom, levitate, and an AFK druid mounted in air.

Send Ericca my apologies. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wheeeee! I just wanna say this is my favouritest recruitment thread ever. I have a druid in your guild too (Kynia). She says she'll be back soon with uber levelingness so she can go into the wild and search for missing young druids. And stuff. She has candy...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bump for the best guild I've ever been in.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You are an evil little gnome priest aren't you?
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Yeah, I happened to notice the no park thing too for the quest. The good thing is you can turn that quest in at any major city i think. I actually happened to be in dalaran when I turned it in.

Well, that is my first double post ever. If you look closely between the two, you will spot the difference.(so long as you don't include these couple sentences.)

forgot the 3rd A in dalaran in the first post =). i decided to find it since nobody else did =)

o and <3 lunasea
and <3 the zoo
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need more Druids! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<3 the zoo! /moo for life!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Hunter
i think it is kidn of racist in a certain way that u only want druids. i mean, what about worgen they kinda look like druids too , same fur and paws
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
02/03/2011 4:34 AMPosted by Moestitia
Haha. I thought my female worgen was pretty... ^^"

It would be if you didn't have that damn sniffing problem all the time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]