(A) The Zoo

90 Night Elf Druid
The Zoo is so super fun...come play with us :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for justice beyond that of greatness! =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
For more Druids!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Friendly Nightelf druids, i want to make peace between our races. Let us meet and rejoice in our newfound animal friendships. I request a gathering of the druids in moonglade, what say you my pointy eared companions.

...and im actually a tauren druid, named Akoro, i dont know why it says that on my avi =D
Edited by Rikhan on 4/2/2011 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Friendly Nightelf druids, i want to make peace between our races. Let us meet and rejoice in our newfound animal friendships. I request a gathering of the druids in moonglade, what say you my pointy eared companions.

...and im actually a tauren druid, named Akoro, i dont know why it says that on my avi =D

The friendly hordie druid makes good points. We definitely need more druid parties!

/moo

Stormwind is nice and all but it gets sort of boring if you never leave home once in awhile. Moonglade would be perfect. Easy travel. Huge dance floor. Cenarion bouncers to keep the riffraff out. And don't forget the moonwells... hot tub heaven! We just need some dwarves to come and bring the brew.

A lot of our missing druids were pretty wild. Maybe that is the answer...

Big Druid Party at Moonglade!
Come out, come out, druids, whereever you are!

Chapter 4 - The Case of the Missing Druids: "Druids Just Wanna Have Fun... or What Happens in Moonglade Stays in Moonglade"

Oh, and by the way all you hordie druids, our young Zoo druids have all been warned about that old line...

"Wanna go down to the barrow dens and take a little nap?"

So behave yourselves, ok?

/bounce
Reply Quote
have you ready any of those mangle threads?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/04/2011 07:56 PMPosted by Orren
have you ready any of those mangle threads?

Mangle threads are too big to "read". They make my head hurt.

But I do always try to stay current on the latest theories to make myself a smarter druid. Right now I am on Lesson 2 of "ALAMO teech a CATTOKISSEM!"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1021053513

2) They make a new thing, with CAT and KISS! But mostly CAT dont kiss, just jump on a thing and KILL IT ALL DEAD!

Cat is 4 Fite!
I <3 Druids. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
More stuff to read to learn how to druid. This includes all the pictures to make it easier to understand. Young druids check it out!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edit: Epic fail of a blonde moment, continue on. =)
Edited by Bwubble on 4/6/2011 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello. I can not wait to feast on your delicious kitten remains. So, so scrumptious. Then I will burn your trees down and bathe myself in the ashes. So, so refreshing. After that I will take your delicate little chickens and pluck their limbs off one by one and eat them raw, because the bloodier the better. So, so succulent.

I oh so hope I will be seeing you soon. Until then, your's truly,

X The Bôôgeyman

Hmmm.... anybody else find this a little bit frightening?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I want to play, too:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@ Boogeyman You don't scare us. We know the boogeyman is just a story and it appears that's what you are too, all talk. Probably got into your daddy's liquor cabinet with your buddy Garrosh. Is that demon blood on your breath?

It is well-known we don't like orcs and thanks for reminding us why. Critical thinking and problem solving are a bit over your head, so you take out your issues on defenseless trees and our young kitty druids. "Oh, we're so hungry!" in the Barrens. We have no sympathy. There are oases all over the Barrens and horse guys are smart enough to live there, but not the orcs. Or how about this? Eqypt fed the Roman Empire and you have Azeroth's equivalent of the Nile running through your backyard. Irrigation is a bigger word than a grunt so maybe you won't understand... but you could try farming to feed your people. I see a couple pigpens. Bacon is an excellent start but you can do more. Try handing out some shovels, hoes and seed to your peons. Work, work, grow some food.

@ Trolls/Tauren:
We are still holding out hope you will come join us in the Alliance, and all your druids would be very welcome in The Zoo. Do you really want to follow the lead of Mr. Me-Smash-No-Think here? Somehow I think the little green guys in the Halliburton cartel are now the brains on that side. They seem to fare very well in the Neo-Horde hierarchy. Of course there is also the issue of the rotting centerfold and her team of Dr. Strangeloves and their strong desire to plague barrel us all...

Hurry up and join us before it is too late, ok?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
@ Boogeyman You don't scare us. We know the boogeyman is just a story and it appears that's what you are too, all talk. Probably got into your daddy's liquor cabinet with your buddy Garrosh. Is that demon blood on your breath?

It is well-known we don't like orcs and thanks for reminding us why. Critical thinking and problem solving are a bit over your head, so you take out your issues on defenseless trees and our young kitty druids. "Oh, we're so hungry!" in the Barrens. We have no sympathy. There are oases all over the Barrens and horse guys are smart enough to live there, but not the orcs. Or how about this? Eqypt fed the Roman Empire and you have Azeroth's equivalent of the Nile running through your backyard. Irrigation is a bigger word than a grunt so maybe you won't understand... but you could try farming to feed your people. I see a couple pigpens. Bacon is an excellent start but you can do more. Try handing out some shovels, hoes and seed to your peons. Work, work, grow some food.

Did you really just not only bring history into the conversation but insult his race, in a game, too?...
o.-
that's, that is just uh...no comment...

If the shoe fits, wear it;)
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Hello. I can not wait to feast on your delicious kitten remains. So, so scrumptious. Then I will burn your trees down and bathe myself in the ashes. So, so refreshing. After that I will take your delicate little chickens and pluck their limbs off one by one and eat them raw, because the bloodier the better. So, so succulent.

I oh so hope I will be seeing you soon. Until then, your's truly,

X The Bôôgeyman

ill tickle the %%*# out of you
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight

Did you really just not only bring history into the conversation but insult his race, in a game, too?...
o.-
that's, that is just uh...no comment...

in game racist comments are the good kinds of racist comments
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]