[H] One Pt Two One Jigawatts - Classic/TBC

Guild Name: <One Pt Two One Jigawatts>
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): Hydraxis - US
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: CST
Battlegroup: Emberstorm
Progression: Classic - Cleared Upper Blackrock Spire, Zul'Gurub, Ruins of Ahn'Quiraj, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair; Progressing through Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. TBC - Cleared Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns; Progressing through The Eye.
Raid Schedule: Classic - Saturday and Sunday 8-11pm server. TBC - Monday and Tuesday 8-11pm server.
Openings: See our website for details.

If you've been looking for a Classic content and TBC raiding guild that is focused on fun over hardcore then we might just be the place for you. We raid level 60 and level 70 content every week, and we also have an active group of members that PvP in their spare time. It is never too late to join up and feel the nostalgia. We welcome transfers as well as fresh characters. Come join the fun today!

Check out our recruiting video!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F099fKBAX0M

Or join us during raid on our livestream!
www.livestream.com/onepttwoone

Things to note:
-Death Knights will not be accepted.
-Paladins are allowed.
-WotLK gear, enchantments, consumables, and glyphs are not allowed for raids. All items must be appropriate for your level (example - no TBC items on classic characters.)
-No talent restrictions.

The time to join is now! Roll a new toon or transfer that neglected alt over to Hydraxis for a fun time with a great group of people.

Visit our website to apply:
jigawatts.guildlaunch.com

Please also read our Guild Policies:
jigawatts.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=64485&gid=155108

FAQ:
jigawatts.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=75997&gid=155108

For any questions or more information you can contact Akanal, Ageny, Sanaet, Zairit or Cahootz in-game or send us a PM via our guild forums.
Edited by Ageny on 10/31/2011 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
But... what happens if one of you level?
Reply Quote
@Suzume It is possible to turn off experience so as not to level past 60 (or any other level you choose to turn off exp).

@Taliyah Thanks! I didn't realize anyone really paid attention to us. :)
Edited by Ageny on 1/24/2011 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting! :)
Reply Quote
We are currently accepting applications!
Reply Quote
We are still seeking raiders!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I applied on your website under this characters name. I'm just awaiting an accepted application I will then roll a toon on your server and level as fast as I can to help out! Thanks :).
Reply Quote
If you could please apply with the name of the character you intend to level, I'd appreciate it. Once that's been done you'll get approved right away and get an invitation as soon as the officers catch you online. :)
Reply Quote
We're still accepting applications!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Join this guild guys it's really fun and you'll get to gaze at mine awesome Sulfuras
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
If you guys missed out or just want to re live 60 days this guild is really fun and cool.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
sarg we alrdy talked lawl. as long as u can pull 400-500 dps were good :D but no frost shocking for u!!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Join us. You know you want to. We have cookies!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Do you guys have a restriction on leveling professions past 300?

And I see that BC and WotLK gear is not allowed, is it safe to assume that includes heirlooms as well?
Edited by Logan on 3/13/2011 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Logan, some of our members have leveled their professions to 375 or higher. We do not stop you from doing that, just make sure that any crafted items higher than the 300 mark of a profession (BC or Wrath crafted items) are not allowed in raids.

And you are correct about the heirlooms. If you are interested in using heirlooms to level, that is fine, you are just not allowed to raid in those heirlooms.

@Seig...pass the cookies please.
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting, apply today!

I'd like some cookies too, Seig. :D
Reply Quote
We are still recruiting!
Reply Quote
We're accepting new applications! Apply today
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]