[H] One Pt Two One Jigawatts - Classic/TBC

We're still recruiting!
Reply Quote
Still recruiting. Come check us out at jigawatts.guildlaunch.com and drop an app.

Currently working on Chromaggus in BWL.

- Hootz
Reply Quote
We are accepting applications!
Reply Quote
We're recruiting! Come join us in BWL and AQ 40!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
AXE
Cool idea guys! I'll be in touch. What are you needing the most? Do you guys pvp often?
Edited by Benedit on 7/21/2011 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We sometimes PvP, we are in need of some consistent Mages and Paladins, although we're open for just about any class except Warriors and Hunters. We're more interested in having our members play a class they're happy with than filling our "need" roles.
Reply Quote
We are recruiting! Currently raiding both 60 and 70 content. Check out our website for more information.
Reply Quote
If your going to join, be sure to bring me a Roasted Quail. Ideally with Bacon.. Lots of Bacon
Reply Quote
Pst. Ageny this needs an update once you are back and recovered from Blizzcon!

We are seeking DPS and Healers for both levels of content to fill out our raid teams to continue progressing. It is never to late to join up and feel the nostalgia. We welcome transfers as well as fresh characters. Come join the fun today!

Visit jigawatts.guildlaunch.com for more information. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact an officer (Ageny, Cahootz, Pointnclick, Akanal, Zairit or myself).

Reply Quote
Updated! We are recruiting, visit our website to apply!
Reply Quote
We're recruiting, visit our website to apply!
Reply Quote
We need YOU to help us kill raid bosses! Visit our website to apply.
Reply Quote
Hey guys. We're still here and active! Our holiday break just ended and raids start back up tomorrow at 8:00pm server!
Reply Quote
We are recruiting for all roles, please visit our website or contact an officer in-game for more information!
Reply Quote
We're recruiting! Contact an officer or visit our website to apply!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
yall still recruiting? been LF a BC guild on a diff server to either xfer my huntard or make a new toon on (have played all classes except lock but im a fast learner :P) and lvl em up to 70, plus ur vanilla content seems interesting as well
Edited by Jãce on 3/4/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I applied a few days ago. Haven't heard anything. I just dinged 60 tonight.
Reply Quote
03/04/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Jãce
yall still recruiting? been LF a BC guild on a diff server to either xfer my huntard or make a new toon on (have played all classes except lock but im a fast learner :P) and lvl em up to 70, plus ur vanilla content seems interesting as well

Hi, I sent a letter to your toon over on Hydraxis in regards to your application. I'll try and a hold of you on your home server so you can log over and get invited to the guild.

03/28/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Avantha
Hey, I applied a few days ago. Haven't heard anything. I just dinged 60 tonight.

And I sent a letter to you on Hydraxis. An officer will get a hold of you when you are online next for a guild invite (if you don't get a hold of one of us first.)

Look forward to raiding with you both.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Ageny, i just sent you an ingame mail. this is my Shammy id like to join you guys with. also have 2 other 70's and would love LOVE to make a new mage for vanilla content.
Reply Quote
these horde 60's are cruisin for a bruisin lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]