*A Rallying Cry Rings Out In Tol Barad!*

85 Goblin Death Knight
Dear Dramatan Community,

Tol Barad is a testing ground for all the champions of this fair realm. True skill is proven and interpersonal revelations established in this arena. Of late the concept of Tol Barad and how it has been regarded and defended by the Horde has been perverted in ways that bring great shame to our faction in it's entirety.
Whenever the alliance have this august icon of honor and great justice that symbolizes all that was once paramount in Horde pride, one must reflect on trespasses of old such as base swapping. Violators of the unwritten codes of honor have defiled our sacred space and visage. You all know who is responsible for this and to look inside yourself is to find the answer. Base swapping taught the alliance to win; this fact has been overlooked but should not be disregarded. There is a reason the Alliance has Tol Barad under their control all day today. It is up to each of you to take up your civic duty to right this wrong. We all know what parties are responsible for our cumulative atrophy, and Aramachas will be ready to lead us to victory. Will you be ready?

~Fisix
Edited by Fisix on 1/23/2011 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
wut
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Reported.
Reply Quote
Reported for reporting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You are discriminating me based on my gender. Even though I'm black I can still work at borders.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
For the Horde!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
For the Horde! honor.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/checks Fisix's guild tag

Am I in backwards land?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
We could always wintrade some more, 3 marks and 350 honor every OTHER 4 hours? SCORE
Edited by Raytheridon on 1/25/2011 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
01/25/2011 5:24 PMPosted by Raytheridon
We could always wintrade some more, 3 marks and 350 honor every OTHER 4 hours? SCORE

Because 350 is more than 180. I see what has been done in this happening!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
I find it odd to read a post about honor and dignity coming from a member of No Donkeys.

Im sure there are members there that have honor and dignity, but I know of one that cheats the game by hacking in TB.

Mcmc is the paladin in question. No honor, no dignity... he speed hacks through TB regularly. And he is a member of No Donkeys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]