[H] <Primus Inter Pares> Recruiting

90 Troll Hunter
No, I'm saying that it's an individual thing. And I think that it's very rude that you would come turn a guild recruitment thread into this. That is all. I think that many of the players in this <Primus Inter Pares> are very nice, skilled players, male and female alike.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
04/24/2011 02:50 PMPosted by Ilikemen
so your saying that women r better at the game ok now your sexists and you believe in womens rights.... your a joke

So, you're saying that women are better at the game. Okay, now you're sexist and you believe in womens rights. You're a joke.

There fixed that for you since you lack knowledge of the English language it seems.

<Paragon's> MT is a female by the way Eltex.
Edited by Kaygo on 4/24/2011 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dont feed the troll, and good luck guys i hope you do well more good guild on the server is better for the server =)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
04/24/2011 03:01 PMPosted by Jaennedarc
dont feed the troll, and good luck guys i hope you do well more good guild on the server is better for the server =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Since the debate died down... Bump!

<3 Kvenna's video
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks, Bella. I was avoiding the thread for awhile since got drug down to a middle school boy vs girl argument and just saw your polite bump. Anyone above who thinks that genitals do not influence one's ability to press buttons on a keyboard get +10 internets.
Reply Quote
Bump for the nicest people I have ever met...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
:) Thank you, Eltex. You are a sweetheart.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]