Rëckless recruiting

90 Troll Druid
Rëckless of TFC is currently looking to recruit a priest or shaman healer and a few dps. Currently looking for players for 10 man raids and will only consider quality players with raiding experience. Founding members have experience in Heroic ICC 11/12 bosses in 25 and 10 mans. Raid times are tues thurs 8:30-12 server. When we raid we are all business so don't let the 6 hours fool you. Currently 2/12 bosses after the 2nd week but are having problems with our 3rd healer and have a few low dps to replace. Those interested should create a toon on TFC and whisper dreago or reply on this thread with your armory link and stats HPS or DPS. DPS in most need are a warlock, hunter, and or rogue. Thank you for your consideration.
Edited by Dreago on 1/24/2011 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Just hit 85 before maintance, but if you need a healer, I'm your guy. I've been on TFC since just after BC launched, have vast knowledge of my class, just need help gearing, when are you guy's raid times?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]