Ask Creative Development - Round II

(Locked)

What is at the southern end of the Path of the Titans?
85 Tauren Shaman
What was the team thinking when they worked the Twilight Highlands Wildhammer and Dragonmaw questlines respectively, I'm particularly interested in any plans you have for Zaela and Sky'ree's egg.
I've always thought a neutral third faction would be awesome. How hard would it be to have one race from the alliance one from the horde and maybe a few in game races come together for a third neutral faction?
Edited by Renoc on 1/26/2011 11:12 AM PST
85 Undead Warlock
@ Lifa As you know, Arthas, who was once human, was the Lich King. He was almost entirely corrpted by the first Lich King but some small part of him that was still good commanded the scourge to hold back. The scourge was not only too numerous to be defeated if Arthas didnt hold them back, but a few of them, including Prof. Putricide and of course, Arthas, had what it took to kill everyone off single-handedly. (Putricide said that he had developed a plague that would eliminate all life on Azeroth)
90 Human Paladin
What manner of creature is Algalon? Is he the only one of his kind?
How common is it for individuals to believe in faiths other than their society's "main" one (Such as, say, a Forsaken still worshiping the light or a Gilnean worshiping Elune) and how would different societies treat them?
90 Undead Rogue
there has to be a lich king think of him as death he keeps the dead in line
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC4Jgtyql1s&feature=related
rewatch it , it explains it
85 Tauren Shaman
http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/89890/eerie-smolderthorn-idol/

This Idol refers to the individual "Zanza" as a troll spellcaster, while Zanza referred to himself as a Loa in Vanilla.

Is it possible for Trolls that are famous or powerful enough to ascend to Godhood?
90 Human Paladin
The Tribunal of Ages said the protectors appointed to watch over the Old Gods were "Aesir and Vanir, or in common nomenclature, Storm and Earth Giants".

Shadows & Light defined Aesir and Vanir as types of titans (with storm and earth-related powers). Does this suggest Loken, Thorim, etc. are true titans (rather than titanic constructs), or were the definitions of Aesir and Vanir changed?
85 Goblin Death Knight
LSI
The Ram'Kahen and the Quiraji lived right next door to one another. In the past, did they ever have any dealings with one another (I'm guessing so at some level if you take the Scepter of Azj'Aqir at face value), and if so, would they have been considered allies, rivals, or enemies?
85 Draenei Shaman
The Death Knight was supposed to be the first "Hero" class. Are there plans for any other classes that would be considered "Hero" Classes or any plans for new classes at all?

90 Human Paladin
What happened to the body of Arthas Menethil?
The Tribunal of Ages said the protectors appointed to watch over the Old Gods were "Aesir and Vanir, or in common nomenclature, Storm and Earth Giants".

Shadows & Light defined Aesir and Vanir as types of titans (with storm and earth-related powers). Does this suggest Loken, Thorim, etc. are true titans (rather than titanic constructs), or were the definitions of Aesir and Vanir changed?

Are the "storm giants" and "earth(ish) giants" seen in game titans?
85 Draenei Shaman
don't know if its been asked before, but considering how crazy things went with Deathwings return, is it possible that very powerful angry spirits got irked in the process? I'm a huge fan of Karazhan, and I'd love to see something come of the crypts. Considering now that we're dealing with some of the things that happened way in the past of azeroth, I think that bringing out the lore of Medivh since all we see of him in game is the shade we play in chess, and the his opening of the dark portal.

In basis, I'm asking, Will we ever see a new dungeon/raid compainion to Karazhan come forth (IE Kara crypts, which is already in game, just locked off to players and has no mobs in it.)?
85 Goblin Death Knight
LSI
01/26/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Rizzlegek
I've got a two-parter, if that's alright?
One, what does the Wyrmrest Accord think of the Horde re-inducting the Dragonmaw, considering that the Dragonmaw seem to be staying the same course they set in the Second War, just now with a new flight?

Everyone has to have the ability to redeem themselves. Just because their ancestors did something terrible doesn't mean that the now-existing Dragonmaw clan should be held accountable for their ancestor's actions. They've moved on to the black flight, and the black flight is, for lack of a better description, corrupt and evil, so their doing everyone a favor. I for one think that Alexstraza will probably let bygons be bygons.
Edited by Heartless on 1/26/2011 11:31 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
In Warcraft III, we can see a suit of armor locked inside the Frozen Throne. Arthas dons the Helm of Domination after shattering the throne, but the rest of Ner'zhul's armor is never seen again (as Arthas continues wearing the suit he wore as a death knight). What happened to it?
90 Night Elf Druid
One would think after all the races have accomplished over the years, we would see bards in the game singing about said accomplishments... NPC's or possibly even as a new hero class buffing everyone up with new and exciting buffs. Like a shaman and their totems, a pally and their auras, or if they were NPC's they could be spoken too in return for a buff or two that could work like a flask just before raiding or something. Is their anything like this that might have been discussed?
85 Undead Warlock
Can the whispers from Yogg-Saron's puzzle box be construed as hints for whats to come?
All of the major "foes" of Cata have at one point been contacted by the old gods and almost certainly are controlled by them. is it just N'zoth who has dibs on these guys minds or are other old gods controlling them? Can Deathwing be construed as a "minion" of the old gods? Oh and I would be very disappointed if you didn't make N'zoth a secret final boss after Deathwing as opposed to being like Yogg-Saron- a pushover compared to the main focus of the expansion.
90 Human Paladin
In both Reign of Chaos and Rise of the Lich King, there's a time jump between when Arthas slays Mal'Ganis and when he returns to Lordaeron. As a result, we never learn much about the suit of armor he wears as a death knight and as the Lich King. Who forged it, and from what? Where is it now?
90 Human Paladin
How old are the Windrunner sisters?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]