Ask Creative Development - Round II

(Locked)

Will Gnomeregan and/or Echo Isles ever become released as major towns for Alliance/Horde?
85 Tauren Druid
Ravenholdt...rogues don't go there...the Insane do. Is there any plan to ever continue what started out as such a cool plot arc?
85 Draenei Paladin
01/25/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Delgren
What is the secret supposedly kept in Western Tirisfal Glades?

i think there still developing the plague
Edited by Utamatomokin on 1/25/2011 11:41 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If there were Night Elves in Gilneas for ages, why didn't they go through the same physical appearance changes as the Highbourne (High Elves) when they first set foot in the Eastern Kngdoms? It can't have been magic use that makes Night Elves change in apperance; the present Shen'dralar Highbourne still look identical to the Nigh Elves. I guess a better way of phrasing the question is: why did the Highborne change physically when they first escaped to the Eastern Kingdoms to start their own nation?
Why does the Horde still tolerate the Forsaken? How can the Forsaken so blatantly be ignoring everything the Horde stands for and is asking them to refrain from and get away with it? Raising zombies? Using the plague against Gilneas? They are plague trucks everywhere now. Is it really so hard to see Sylvanas' duplicity?

It's disconcerting to see the Horde made to look like such fools for so long.
How can the city of Zin-Azshari/Azshara be in the zone of Azshara, including a part that was close enough to effect the palace, if it is also in ruins near the Maelstrom?
90 Human Rogue
01/25/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Arrodis
Does the Stormwind arm of the Order of the Silver Hand still exist? Or was the entire Order of the Silver Hand absorbed in the formation of the Argent Crusade, leaving us with nothing but the Brotherhood of the Light and the Argent Crusade as the primary paladin lead organisations on Azeroth?

The Knights of the Silver Hand were dissolved by Arthas. The ones that remained formed the Scarlet Crusade, unknowingly being led by a demon in disguise. The few that were discharged prior to the events such as Tirion Fordring, teamed up with any non-followers of the Scarlet Crusade along with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade. No independent segment of Silver Hand still exists, they are all a part of another organization.
90 Night Elf Druid
As an Alliance members, I feel there have been a distinctive lack of great , honorable leaders in our ranks. Leaders nowadays are either whiny peace-mongers (Jaina) or turned into overpowered "superheroes" like Malfurian Stormrage. In the future will there be more thought put into future characters we can be proud of, and want to to follow along the lines of: Turaylon, Uther and others from WC2..
King Varian Wrynn is a start, and with more development I think he can be a great leader.
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey!

Night elf players who play priests are Priestesses of the Moon right? The priests spells in game are based off the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow and the Holy Light. What about night elf priests (players) who use Elune's powers? (Starshards... :'( )

Thank you!
Edited by Haidene on 1/25/2011 12:37 PM PST
90 Troll Shaman
If it's true that Outland's current state was a result of another "Cata type" breaking of the world - then, at the end of Deepholm, is the rift between our two realms actually fixed?
90 Human Rogue
Yet they can still enslave black dragons. My questions stand.

Haven't rolled a horde, or done any of the quests. If this is true, your question does still stand and Blizzard owes you an answer.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In Cataclysm, we do a quest that shows us that when a normal Human has the blood of a Worgen, they not only become a Worgen, but they are also immune to becoming undead, thus becoming a lot more effective against the Forsaken. So, if the Worgen can't be risen as the the undead, then how is it possible for Worgen Death Knight's to exist lore-wise?
90 Human Rogue
01/25/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Shinma
As an Alliance members, I feel there have been a distinctive lack of great , honorable leaders in our ranks. Leaders nowadays are either whiny peace-mongers (Jaina) or turned into overpowered "superheroes" like Malfurian Stormrage. In the future will there be more thought put into future characters we can be proud of, and want to to follow along the lines of: Turaylon, Uther and others from WC2..
King Varian Wrynn is a start, and with more development I think he can be a great leader.

I see them using Lord Darius Crowley as what is cooler than a Worgen with a eye patch. Either that or they seem to be doing some substantial work with Mathias Shaw in the Twilight Highlands. That quest chain rocked.
85 Troll Shaman

Greetings Creative Dev's!

You've painted a beautiful picture of Azeroth and animated it on my PC screen, I have never been more impressed with the world in a game than I am with World of Warcraft and ultimately the Cataclysmic changes.

My question is of course..

Will I get to see the cultural world of Azeroth wrought forth in the form of Race Model Updates fit with the latest and greatest in physics as seen with the Worgen and Goblins?

(q'e'd more animated facial expressions, ferocious roars when using taunt as tanks etc, overhauled appearances to all of the awesome races you've created as a whole?)

Thank you!

Witch Doctor in Training (Some Day)

Jin'roa
How were the Knights of the Silver Hand were dissolved by Arthas if he was not the king yet? Are people talking about when he killed them all?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]