Ask Creative Development - Round II

(Locked)

90 Tauren Shaman
This was mostly wrapped up in the novel Stormrage. Malfurian destroyed the cause of the nightmare. This is why we see Malfurian and Ysera at Mt. Hyjal today. I could see a cool Cavern's of Time raid that goes back and allows you to participate.

More or less. The old god is still there, but he's "contained," not really dealt with. I could see them putting in the emerald dream in a major patch or an expansion. The zone is already in the game code (has been since vanilla), and you can see it on youtube vids, so I could see them doing something with it.

Edit:
The area of Zul Gurub is empty, but I'm guessing/hoping that this (along with Kul'Tiras) will be dealt with by the end of the expansion.
However, is Zandalar and that piece of land north of Western plaguelands going to be touched on this expansion? And what is that plot of land north of WP?
Edited by Nachtstier on 1/25/2011 1:09 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How is blood elven society going to change now that the sunwell is repowered by both arcane and holy energies?
Edited by Wasselin on 1/25/2011 12:42 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Druids and Arcane magic: What sort of "Arcane" magic do they use? I thought, particularly in regards to Night Elf Druids, that they wouldn't go near any sort of Arcane magic, yet most of their spells seem to speak of Arcane magic use.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What exactly are Moon Wells, and where do they draw their magical powers from? If they draw their magical power from the Arcane leylines, doesn't that mean that the Night Elves have been ridiculously hypocritical all this time?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Will we ever see a new Convocation of Silvermoon?
85 Worgen Druid
What are the origins of the Stone Dragons and Dragons of the Wind, the two new kinds of Dragons introduced in Cataclysm?
Edited by Shanic on 1/25/2011 1:04 PM PST
01/25/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Sorreal
How can the city of Zin-Azshari/Azshara be in the zone of Azshara, including a part that was close enough to effect the palace, if it is also in ruins near the Maelstrom?

What are you talking about? Nazjatar (the naga city under the Maelstrom) and the sunken city of Vashj'ir (a former night elf/highbourne city that is in ruins in the zone of Vashj'ir) are not Zin-Azshari...

Being right next to the former spot of the Well of Eternity, which Zin-Azshari was on the shores of, would not Nazjatar be built on top of the city's ruins? If it was not, then the whole city may have gotten to Azshara somehow...
90 Human Rogue
This was mostly wrapped up in the novel Stormrage. Malfurian destroyed the cause of the nightmare. This is why we see Malfurian and Ysera at Mt. Hyjal today. I could see a cool Cavern's of Time raid that goes back and allows you to participate.

More or less. The old god is still there, but he's "contained," not really dealt with. I could see them putting in the emerald dream in a major patch or an expansion. The zone is already in the game code (has been since vanilla), and you can see it on youtube vids, so I could see them doing something with it.

Old God??? What are you talking about? I don't want to spoil the book, but it wasn't an old god that was causing the problem.
01/25/2011 12:52 PMPosted by Windshear

Old God??? What are you talking about? I don't want to spoil the book, but it wasn't an old god that was causing the problem.

The Nightmare Lord has a boss within the Rift of Aln.
85 Goblin Death Knight
Thinking up a good question to ask is pretty difficult. I know you guys at Blizz don't like to give away much that would spoil the plot. Since most people know a lot of the geography we haven't seen yet (Argus, Xeroth, Islands of the South Seas, etc.), I was wondering if you could answer my question:

Both factions have explored most of Azeroth's waters by zeppelin and by boat. I have looked into many of the journals kept by those traversing it, hoping that I might learn what sort of place lies between the Veiled Sea, west of Kalimdor, and the Forbidding Sea, east of Eastern Kingdoms.
"Is there possibly a lost record of an expedition into this area that may reveal the discovery of new land?"
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]