Ask Creative Development - Round II

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
What's up with the weird and creepy round, black cat head just floating in the water in Uldum? It's East/Southeast of Mar'at and it's got a little silver ring on the top of the head like it's a fishing lure but there's something just creepy about.
Community Manager
Apparently you can't vote on locked threads, so, we'll have to unlock it and 'ignore' any questions asked beyond this post. Please do not post any further questions and just vote on those already asked.

Thanks!
Edited by Bashiok on 1/27/2011 2:31 PM PST
27 Orc Hunter
Not that I have any problem with Greenish Tigers with tusks and Mohawks, But I would have imagined the Troll druids following the path of the Fang more than any other druidic path. especially with their close ties with the raptors of Azeroth. Can this be expanded upon please?

(I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I got exhausted around page 45.)

(I really do love the tigers with tusks and mohawks!)

Ack- That's what i get for waiting a day. Oh well.
Edited by Unsanitary on 1/27/2011 11:42 PM PST
90 Undead Warlock
After cataclysm was released, foxes and ettins started showing up in places they never were before. It makes sense that they may have been in Gilneas all along, but why are they in places like Redridge? It is also strange that Outland raptors are now in Azeroth.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed the thread being closed.
Edited by Mortwight on 1/27/2011 6:14 PM PST
85 Human Warrior
What's the status of the Blue Dragonflight since Malygos' death? It seems like they just disappeared off the map, when you'd think the death of an aspect would deserve some kind of canonical resolution.
90 Human Death Knight
Calia Menethil..... Where is she???
85 Undead Death Knight
There are times when I think it is pretty clear at this point that Blizzard is shaping Sylvanas up to become an out and out bad guy. I hope she is not "going mad" like Kael and Malygos and Illidan and Deathwing all did. She is quite a complex character with interesting motivations. I hope we don't just kill her off like we did Kael and Illidan. My question is, is she being put down the path of so-called madness and evil (which is a death sentence in wow lore), or is there a chance that she could find new allies among those who had previously hated her? I for one hope she stays the cold, calculating evil yet indispensable character that she is.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have voted on every post in this thread.

Thank you Blizzard for giving us the chance to have many or of Lore oriented questions answered.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]