Ask Creative Development - Round II

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
why did the blue dragon flight fallow with Mally in going mad and killing everyone. it makes sense that Mally wants to kill everyone by taking away magic that they abuse because he "went insane" but why do the other blue dragons go along with him in this goal ?
85 Blood Elf Mage
Is there still any use for Brother Crowley, who still skulks in the basement of the Cathedral?
71 Orc Death Knight
01/28/2011 5:38 AMPosted by Welcome

Out of all the loaded questions, "is my theory correct" questions, gameplay/mechanics questions, and minor discrepancies about minor factions or characters, what made you point out those two questions? (Even I have a couple questions that fall under one or two of these categories, and I'm fully aware of it.)

Perhaps my point didn't come across. To my understandment, and personal, biased opinion, we are supposed to ask questions that actually present novelty in WoW's story, be it related to the past, present or future. Such questions, about what does the <Forsaken> think about <the Horde> (< > spaces can be filled out with what you like ) Are vague, and don't establish a solid doubt, which could make for vague answers such as a simple "yes" or "no". Such things have already been dealt with in some quests, in a small degree sure, but lets remember lore isn't all that detailed. Ask big questions. In regarding to those two questions that I choosed, its because they are not so obvious bad questions. Nothing pesonal, bro.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
actualy blues said ...
As before, there are no restrictions on the subject of your question(s), but we request that you only ask one question per post.

does being in the story thread mean u cant ask other things?
85 Blood Elf Mage
We all know that Kil'Jaeden tried to be summoned using the sunwell because he is too powerfull and require an imense fount of power to open a portal strong enough to hold his transition just like sargeras and the well of eternity... and im sure he got serious damage by Aveena's power and the defeat of his avatar...

Question:

Was Kil'Jaeden strong enough to make a new try to enter in azeroth after the events of the Sunwell, if not, who yelled from the inside of the portals that Varimathras tried to open during the battle for UC?
61 Blood Elf Mage
why does blizzard keep making the mage class weaker
90 Night Elf Druid
Stormrage spoilers!

So when I read about Xavius' graft onto Teldrassil, I immediately thought of the Glowing Fruit quest, in teldrassil. (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=930)
Is this the Nightmare graft? If that is the case, it really shouldn't be in the game anymore, seeing as Malfurion burned it.
72 Troll Death Knight
01/25/2011 10:44 AMPosted by Thelema
They do not, Just "player character's" do? Look around you in every enemy faction you'll almost always find all sorts of races. Lore wise there are many "forsaken" who don't have an alliance to Sylvanas. What your implying is a players ability to go rogue. : ) <blockquote/>
My death knight has never sworn allegiance to the Horde (by never turning in the quest to Thrall), and really eschews any affiliation with any faction whatsoever. I still get spat on and have rotten fruit thrown at me whenever I ride through Org, it's great. :)

The only faction she is associated with is not a political one, and that's the Netherwing. Come to find out, they are the offspring of Deathwing, so that is actually more than a little appropriate for this character. She and Deathwing have a lot in common, philosophically speaking, so it is a wonderful little tie-in that she rides Onyxien (or at least his clone.)
Edited by Naraia on 1/28/2011 2:49 PM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
Will Gilneas City ever become an Alliance capital city or are the Worgen doomed to have a small tree forever?
90 Night Elf Druid
They do not, Just "player character's" do? Look around you in every enemy faction you'll almost always find all sorts of races. Lore wise there are many "forsaken" who don't have an alliance to Sylvanas. What your implying is a players ability to go rogue. : ) <blockquote/>
My death knight has never sworn allegiance to the Horde (by never turning in the quest to Thrall), and really eschews any affiliation with any faction whatsoever. I still get spat on and have rotten fruit thrown at me whenever I ride through Org, it's great. :)

The only faction she is associated with is not a political one, and that's the Netherwing. Come to find out, they are the offspring of Deathwing, so that is actually more than a little appropriate for this character. She and Deathwing have a lot in common, philosophically speaking, so it is a wonderful little tie-in that she rides Onyxien (or at least his clone.)
Except for the fact that the Netherwing kinda hate their father...?
86 Tauren Druid
I left a post yesterday but it seems to have either not made it, or have been removed, and since I do not know which it may be, I will try one more time because the questions is important to me.

I basically wanted to know if the Pandaren can be taken seriously in wow/be considered legit in lore. Like if there was actually a Pandaria, or is going to be, in Azeroth? Will the Pandaren be introduced as a playable race or neutral race to confirm this zone and its denizens? Or are the Pandaren Monk pets supposed to be sufficient to satisfy this lore?
90 Pandaren Warrior
Alright, been wondering about this one for awhile, and not sure if anybody has posted about it.

If the Death Knights are "raised from the dead" by the Lich King, why are all of the Death Knights not categorized as "Undead"?

If that would make PvP bad (Paladin abilities, etc), why not just make them like "Undead Tauren" or something, and still categorize them as their original race.

Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense to me, from a lore viewpoint.

EDIT: Didn't see that the thread was closed :(
Edited by Swiftstomp on 1/28/2011 9:36 PM PST
85 Worgen Warrior
Whatsup with Lorthemar Theron?
81 Draenei Shaman
however, most of the players are males.....and you really expected many female characters in world of warcraft?

male characters are completely unable to relate to female characters, and female characters are completely unable to fight in wars

PROGRESS
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Will we be seeing the Ebon Blade get an update and a feifdom as the Argents have in the near future?
90 Troll Hunter
Will we expect to see Alpha Prime as a raid boss in a future patch?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]