[H] <Simplicity> looking for more!

85 Tauren Paladin
Simplicity is a level 5 horde guild looking for more people interested in doing Cata heroics and gearing towards 10 mans. We usually run our heroics starting at 6-7pm server time on weekdays and weekends, if you are looking for down to earth fun people to do heroics with check us out. Level 75+ welcome please have cata. Can contact either myself, Jezzibelle, Cobriana, Atterbay or Zely for more info.
Edited by Ackrîte on 1/25/2011 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
<3 to Simplicity!! I have not played with such a fun, great group of people in a long time. All we need is more like us to start rocking out the 10 mans!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i think i would be interested. I have an 85 pally tank i'm trying to gear as well as an enhance shammy i'm leveling
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Ruskavelli sorry Ack never got back to you bro. Send me a tell in game if you are still interested or need more info.

Zel~
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
Hello,

I might be interested in switching guilds. Care to tell me more about your guild one day in game? Send me a tell.

Best,
Cyril
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Don't waste your time. We have been trying to recruit for heroics and eventually raids but some of our 85's refuse to run anything in guild. The Guild is dead. if you want to run anything find somewhere else.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I know how that is. Joined a particular guild looking to run heroics in guild. Was told to go PUG.. lol. If I wanted to pug why join a guild. Oh well low pop server.
Edited by Mebash on 3/3/2011 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]