Guardian of Ancient Kings - A small request.

85 Human Paladin
Yes a fix would be nice because I only use it when I want to have a good laugh.
Please fix this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i lol'd at this video and thread.
made we realize i get a shining idiot with a sword to be my friend every 5 minutes!
Yea having my biggest cooldown actually attack what i want it to would be cool....
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I support this thread and my right to a guardian that doesn't have ADHD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I guess you could say Guardian of the Ancient Kings is something of a running joke with rets.

Anyone?

:(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/26/2011 9:51 AMPosted by Karushi
I guess you could say Guardian of the Ancient Kings is something of a running joke with rets.

Anyone?

:(

Oh. You could say that.

Odd though - every single thread on this forum has people flaming each other instead of cooperating on an issue. Glad to see that our shining knight is enough of a joke to have everybody get behind us Rets!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A simple fix would be to make this "pet" stick on whatever you were targeting when you cast it. Alas, I'm convinced blizz won't fix this for a few years, because just by fixing a broken spell (the swing timer reset as well) would be concieved as a buff to ret's from he rest of the community. Thereby giving blizz bad pr among the players and everyone qqing about how blizz is wasting time on ret's when they have bigger issues to tackle like how to make a cutesy drop down menu for tabards.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That video is awesome btw. lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
01/26/2011 12:03 AMPosted by Théron
Yeah, I was dueling a mage who figured out when I cast my Guardian of Ancient Kings, he casts mirror images which makes my Guardian lose his mind and run off into the forest.....

lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/26/2011 4:37 AMPosted by Hofflerand
Oh, it also resets the swing-timer. I don't know why, but it does. Fix that, too, please.

Why does everything have to reset the swing timer!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Guardian of Ancient Hilarity is some of my best entertainment. Its wacky antics are a feature, not a bug!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hunter pets do that as well. So i would assume thats just a new pet thing. But yeah give mr shiny pants a pet bar and call it done.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/26/2011 1:42 PMPosted by Megaphonejr
Oh, it also resets the swing-timer. I don't know why, but it does. Fix that, too, please.

Why does everything have to reset the swing timer!

I'd like to know that myself. In some cases it just doesn't make sense.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Gargoyles do the same thing all the time and they can be cc'ed... and killed. Stupid guardian pets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Allright there is no reason to write a big parse about how much retardation our Guardian has, he is actually retarded, I dont even want to talk about what he does wrong since it is so painfully clear. Its like watching a kid with no hands trying to pick up a spoon, that is the closest thing i could thing of when i watch my little retard pop every 5 minutes.

PS: He is sooooooo dumb!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zomgshaman
He cant be cc'd nuff said.

There is no need to CC him, he is already crowd controlled XD
Edited by Doublecross on 1/27/2011 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2011 12:05 AMPosted by Zomgshaman
Happens with every pet though, if he was able to be cc'd id be fine with giving him a pet bar till then keep him on random agro.

because ret pally's are so scary right now
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously, this becomes a real issue in arenas and rated BGs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]