TAG looking for healers and daytime players

85 Tauren Death Knight
TAG
Hello everyone, TAG is looking for Raid/Heroic healers and more daytime players to fill out our ranks, we have many people who pvp, raid, and are just your everyday casual player, all tradeskills maxed on characters that are on most every day.

We are lookin forward to progressing more throughout the raids. We have got magmaw down to first attempts unless someone dc's or something silly like that, omnotron down fairly easily, and are up to the twilight council in BoT.

We raid 2-3 times a week, typically on tuesday and sunday, around 6:30 server time as we have alot of east coasters and want to make sure they dont have to stay up till 2 in the morning cause they want to raid, and we squeeze in more raids throughout the week if the people we need to form an effective group are on.

We are a level 13 guild, almost 14 as of 1/26/2010

For more information or any questions you have feel free to message me ingame @ either Sheelawng, Siolash, or Sukavya, you can also get a hold of any TAG member and they can point you towards someone that will be able to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
TAG
UPDATE: almost glvl 15 now and still looking for members, accepting all players of all levels and playstyles
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
but Urza is gay!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TAG? Is this the same tag that renamed itself to, uh... Resurgence? So many years ago, back in 2004 I think, shadowbane players mostly?

I was an orc warrior back then, Smashar. Oh man, good times.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
TAG? Is this the same tag that renamed itself to, uh... Resurgence? So many years ago, back in 2004 I think, shadowbane players mostly?

I was an orc warrior back then, Smashar. Oh man, good times.

I just now realized why I've recognized a few names on this server since I came back...I was in Resurgence for the longest time in BC (same name) Urza is the first to come to mind and then Burrett. If these are the original guys I'd be quite interested in talking with you guys again if anyone remembers me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]