Newest Patch Change unfair!

90 Human Paladin
Mages:

Spellsteal now also steals the paladin's hair

Final straw
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
OMG! So that's where bald paladins come from!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WHAT?!! That is SUCH a slap in the face!! I QUIT!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Son of a...
Reply Quote
I always feel a bit badly for paladins with spellsteal. I don't want your hair though. I know when i was on my paladin it wasn't just spellsteal.

Purge and dispel where always right there if for some odd reason a mage was not.

Is it just the extra hate for mages at the moment or why single out spellsteal when purge and dispel seem to remove and wreck the paladin pretty well?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2011 7:07 AMPosted by Ensö
I always feel a bit badly for paladins with spellsteal. I don't want your hair though. I know when i was on my paladin it wasn't just spellsteal.

Purge and dispel where always right there if for some odd reason a mage was not.

Is it just the extra hate for mages at the moment or why single out spellsteal when purge and dispel seem to remove and wreck the paladin pretty well?

from the looks of it, you could use our hair. I give yours a 3/10.
Reply Quote
What happens when the paladin is already bald?
Reply Quote
Did someone order a bald paladin?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ ROFLMAO
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
I wish I had read this before I visited the PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look at all these bald pallies coming out the woodwork! I think the patch change got hotfixed in and now it's LIVE.

Everybody run for the hills!!!!!!!!

/covers hair with newspaper while running away
Edited by Factor on 1/27/2011 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lulz, Thread made me laugh....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2011 7:07 AMPosted by Ensö

The fact that it not only removes our buff but actually GIVES it to the mage is pretty much just adding insult to injury. It's infuriating. Purge and dispel don't do that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 9:14 AMPosted by Bigtoine
/pulls hit list from bag and adds factor's hair to the list.

/gasp

/looks for a class to hide behind to counter a mage

Hmmm, I think I'm outta luck....

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not the hair!! Please OH god... not the hair!!!!1!1!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 2:42 AMPosted by Théron
Spellsteal now also steals the paladin's hair

Fortunately, Engineers are getting a head cover that protects the hair. As a tradeoff, you will have helmet hair when you remove the cover in order to attempt to stun the mage after rebuke.

To counter, you'll need to carry a Fine-Toothed Comb as a quick fix and a Tuft of Gnome Hair as a decoy.

/hairflip
Edited by Paintrainwoo on 1/27/2011 11:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]